21A Caramel /Brown / Cognac color

What color is the 21A light brown?

• Cognac

• Tan brown

• Orange

• Pumpkin

• Caramel

Results are only viewable after voting.
This saturated/edited photo definitely feels like the 21A brown, and exactly why I’m keeping it :smile:

It’s funny to me to see 21P photos floating around that are edited heavily to end up looking orange, but then people are passing on the 21A because it’s too orange

21P is GORGEOUS as well, but I found myself craving a more vivid color, and I unfortunately don’t walk around in real life with a filter :P
I completely agree with this ! The pics of 21p that I like are the darkened / edited ones .
I think when fall hits the 21p will really gain popularity. While I would still wear it in summer , objectively speaking I personally do find it to be more of a fall/winter bag but that’s fine as I have other bags that are more suited for winter :smile:

This saturated/edited photo definitely feels like the 21A brown, and exactly why I’m keeping it :smile:

It’s funny to me to see 21P photos floating around that are edited heavily to end up looking orange, but then people are passing on the 21A because it’s too orange

21P is GORGEOUS as well, but I found myself craving a more vivid color, and I unfortunately don’t walk around in real life with a filter :P

Omg yes here’s one I would have sworn was a 21a photo but it’s a 21p… either saturated or edited or crazy lighting!

0B585BAB-01F3-42F9-8C18-7D6FDA3FD222.png

Last edited:
I see many posts on dove grey classic but not many on 21a brown. I find this colour is more like pumpkin orange. It is such an unique shade especially in classic, boy or even Chanel19 style. I hope to get one small flap in this colour!

The picture by menemjeff is definitely edited. I saw the bag in person in store once (it was on hold for another customer) and it is definitely not a caramel color. She’s edited a few of her Instagram posts to make the 21p look more “caramel”

personally I find the 21A to be a true caramel. Yes there is strong orange undertones but if you look at caramel syrup….or the inside of a caramel candy…it’s orange brown! The color changes in direct and indirect light but it reminds me of the vintage caramel flaps that are so rare to find these days. The fact that it’s in caviar is even more special! I love mine :heart: I’m glad this color wasn’t hyped up because I feel like resellers haven’t hoarded it this season. I wasn’t into the grey personally so it worked out!

The picture by menemjeff is definitely edited. I saw the bag in person in store once (it was on hold for another customer) and it is definitely not a caramel color. She’s edited a few of her Instagram posts to make the 21p look more “caramel”

personally I find the 21A to be a true caramel. Yes there is strong orange undertones but if you look at caramel syrup….or the inside of a caramel candy…it’s orange brown! The color changes in direct and indirect light but it reminds me of the vintage caramel flaps that are so rare to find these days. The fact that it’s in caviar is even more special! I love mine :heart: I’m glad this color wasn’t hyped up because I feel like resellers haven’t hoarded it this season. I wasn’t into the grey personally so it worked out!

I 100% agree with you! I have been trying to hunt down a vintage flap in this orange undertone for a while, so I’m very happy with my purchase :smile: Enjoy your bag!

• Love
Reactions: YEANETT and LilyLA

100 agree ! Since you mentioned caramel... adding a picture is the dessert apple pie with caramel drizzle to show color! Picture is not mine, lovely IG influencer gave me permission to post;)

Attachments

• 90783D4F-795D-40D7-A80D-B60B022266F4.jpeg
    90783D4F-795D-40D7-A80D-B60B022266F4.jpeg
    429.5 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: Model T