20b green - comparison 18s

no5

O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
Green is one of my favourite colours (along with burgundy) but for me 20b has been a bit of a quandary. I passed on the burgundy. When I saw the burgundy in real life I just didn’t like it. Too much brown undertones. I’ve ordered an xl card holder in the 20b green I’m just not sure it adds to my collection and feel a bit on the fence about it which I think is telling me I should return. Also the quilts appear a bit flat. What do you think12C80382-E40A-4A28-AE39-88BBA1675613.jpegDC81AC8C-4D8B-4E61-AA1B-9A2F5BC868A5.jpeg keep or return? It’s more of a bright green IRL

Reactions: resplendent
Green is one of my favourite colours (along with burgundy) but for me 20b has been a bit of a quandary. I passed on the burgundy. When I saw the burgundy in real life I just didn’t like it. Too much brown undertones. I’ve ordered an xl card holder in the 20b green I’m just not sure it adds to my collection and feel a bit on the fence about it which I think is telling me I should return. Also the quilts appear a bit flat. What do you thinkView attachment 4838453View attachment 4838454 keep or return? It’s more of a bright green IRL

I kind of agree it blends in too much with your collection. I’d say wait for the perfect dark red/burgundy :smile:

Reactions: IntheOcean
Does anyone else who has picked up this green have any thought? Keep thinking it’s rare for Chanel to do green especially with silver hardware and might regret letting her go. I’d have to sell my blue lambskin one for sure

Green is one of my favourite colours (along with burgundy) but for me 20b has been a bit of a quandary. I passed on the burgundy. When I saw the burgundy in real life I just didn’t like it. Too much brown undertones. I’ve ordered an xl card holder in the 20b green I’m just not sure it adds to my collection and feel a bit on the fence about it which I think is telling me I should return. Also the quilts appear a bit flat. What do you thinkView attachment 4838453View attachment 4838454 keep or return? It’s more of a bright green IRL
Do you have a photo of the 20b under normal lighting? Curious to see how it compares to 19b green... I love the hunter green look.

ooooh, I posted my 20b green cardholder (regular, not XL) in the Purchases thread but I will do again here.ch1 (2).jpg

It's a true green to my eyes...

What did OP end up doing? I agree that it's similar to the metallic greens s/he already has, but I'm very pleased. I so wanted the pastel lavender one from this past summer (darn, missed out on that), but for me it's a color for spring/summer (I'd still get it if a boutique had one left!); I saw the burgundy and I liked it but thought it looked 'heavier' and I'd only like to use it for fall/winter. Green is such a nice all-year-round color. I deliberately also choose SLG colors in either black, or shades I wouldn't purchase bags in.

I prefer the 18S emerald green over the 20B green. I regret it to this day not picking up the 18S mini in this color...... it is a stunning color. The 20B green is very much a Fall color; I like it but not enough to own it.

Reactions: no5
Do you have a photo of the 20b under normal lighting? Curious to see how it compares to 19b green... I love the hunter green look.
Hi I ended up returning it. It is nice and I might have kept the regular size but our country didn’t get that.
The colour is like a true green but not emerald like 18s. It’s a flat colour if that makes sense. Not deep or iridescent just true. Pictures are difficult to capture it properly.

89EF6FC9-F6DD-47BD-B676-E579EE133A6B.jpeg