2024 Bags Wishlist - What are you buying in 2024?

I was supposed to be challenging myself to buy no handbags this year after going literally overboard with purchases in 2023. I knew it would be a challenge but I really thought there could not possibly be anything else I need. Then I stumbled across a beautiful lady Dior bag on Sunday that I had to have and fell off the wagon. It's the red and white le coeur des papillons print.

Other bags currently on my wish list are Chanel 22 small in pale yellow shiny calfskin and I would eventually like a Bottega Veneta teen Jodie, Celine Triomphe and Loewe flamenco. The problem with those 3 is I can never figure out what color I would want.

My ultimate holy grail would be the Bvlgari x Casablanca mosaic serpenti bag but it's impossible to find on the resale market. i like the Bvlgari Roma too but again, same issue I always have with none of the colors making sense for me.

Reactions: poleneceline
I was supposed to be challenging myself to buy no handbags this year after going literally overboard with purchases in 2023. I knew it would be a challenge but I really thought there could not possibly be anything else I need. Then I stumbled across a beautiful lady Dior bag on Sunday that I had to have and fell off the wagon. It's the red and white le coeur des papillons print.

Other bags currently on my wish list are Chanel 22 small in pale yellow shiny calfskin and I would eventually like a Bottega Veneta teen Jodie, Celine Triomphe and Loewe flamenco. The problem with those 3 is I can never figure out what color I would want.

My ultimate holy grail would be the Bvlgari x Casablanca mosaic serpenti bag but it's impossible to find on the resale market. i like the Bvlgari Roma too but again, same issue I always have with none of the colors making sense for me.
Adding the LV petite malle in ecume malletage to my wish list. The petite valise is to die for but so is the price tag. The side trunk in the dune monogram cute too.

Reactions: poleneceline
Mulberry Mini Alexa in Chestnut and Heavy Grain Maple

Ferragamo Gancini Clutch in Black with gold hardware…I don’t really have formal bags.

Depending on how I feel about the above/any potential sales I’m looking into the Mulberry Lily in black with silver hardware since I don’t have a black bag with silver hardware. That’s all for this year lol, though I already know what I want for 2025 as well. We’ll see!

Mulberry Mini Alexa in Chestnut and Heavy Grain Maple

Ferragamo Gancini Clutch in Black with gold hardware…I don’t really have formal bags.

Depending on how I feel about the above/any potential sales I’m looking into the Mulberry Lily in black with silver hardware since I don’t have a black bag with silver hardware. That’s all for this year lol, though I already know what I want for 2025 as well. We’ll see!
What's on your 2025 list? Nothing like planning ahead :lol:

Lol right! As of now just a Louis Vuitton Croisette in Damier Ebene and a Celine Nano Luggage in black with silver hardware :smile:
I sort of have a 2025 list planned out too LOL I would like a Celine Triomphe, a Bottega Veneta Jodie (although I like the new Hop too), and a Loewe Flamenco bag. However, the issue I have with each and every one of these is I am unsure what color to get so they continue to get pushed to the back burner. I love that you are thinking ahead :smile:

Ok, I may have slipped a couple of times. I got the LC LP pouch and while I was at it, went for a Uniqlo dumpling bag in white cordyroy. I thought I was done for the year.
Well...I've been kinda stalking the Decadent Copenhagen Sheila bag for a couple of years. It's a gorgeous, Céline Sangle type of bucket bag. It's pretty pricey, 550€ and I don't have a bag that expensive in my budget ever. Found it on sale for -60% so obviously I pounced.
I think (&hope) I'm done for the year. 😬