2023 Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want a retourne or sellier for the k25?

I am debating getting a sellier k25 too because I only have retourne ones. I don’t know if it will serve a purpose considering I will have several mini Kelly’s and several retourne k25. The k25 retourne is by far my most useful bag. So, I am thinking of adding either a k25 retourne in another color or my first k25 sellier.

Also, every time I see a gold Kelly 25 my heart skips a beat. I just wonder if it is possible to get it in Barenia because I already have a gold b25 in Togo and it feels a bit redundant
Do you want a retourne or sellier for the k25?

I am debating getting a sellier k25 too because I only have retourne ones. I don’t know if it will serve a purpose considering I will have several mini Kelly’s and several retourne k25. The k25 retourne is by far my most useful bag. So, I am thinking of adding either a k25 retourne in another color or my first k25 sellier.

Also, every time I see a gold Kelly 25 my heart skips a beat. I just wonder if it is possible to get it in Barenia because I already have a gold b25 in Togo and it feels a bit redundant
I asked for sellier! Figured I can start from there and get some good use out of it as my everyday bag. Although, retourne would also be nice in some fun colors. I don’t have anything Noir so wanted something classic.
I also think a K25 in gold would be different from B25 in gold! I find it hard to wear my B25 everyday but I feel like Kelly would be easier to wear. Can’t wait to see your offers next year :smile::love:

I asked for sellier! Figured I can start from there and get some good use out of it as my everyday bag. Although, retourne would also be nice in some fun colors. I don’t have anything Noir so wanted something classic.
I also think a K25 in gold would be different from B25 in gold! I find it hard to wear my B25 everyday but I feel like Kelly would be easier to wear. Can’t wait to see your offers next year :smile::love:
I tried on a k25 sellier today and I loved it! Might revise my wishlist to k25 sellier etoupe, mini Kelly noir

Reactions: H’sKisses
1) Mini kelly - would accept most colors as I don’t have one yet. I’m open to leather or exotics. My dream exotic mini kellys would be croc/gator ghw in jewel tones such as rose Scheherazade, vert emeraude, braise, or cassis. I would love a noir lizard ghw one as well.

2) Rose Sakura SO

3) Etain k25 Togo retourne ghw

4) If I’m dreaming, a picnic kelly or FSH birkin, or ombre lizard b25/k25
;)
Looked back at my 2022 wishlist and I was able to get my first mini kelly finally and in a dreamy color too - mauve Sylvestre. I was also notified my rose Sakura SO has arrived to the store although I likely cannot pick it up until 2023 as I did receive 2 quota bags this year.

My wishlist for 2023 is to get another mini kelly. I would love a vert jade ghw one or even an exotic one - rose Scheherazade, vert emeraude, braise, cassis etc.

I think a Gris Meyer or etain k25 retourne ghw would be a practical bag for me to add to my collection

It would be nice to add a b25 sellier to my collection and I’m really loving the look of a bleu Brume one with phw.

I’m still dreaming of one day adding a special bag to my collection such as a picnic kelly or FSH Birkin.

Last edited:
I still haven’t got my 2022 wishlist!! Although managed to get my first mini Kelly and a Birkin sellier this year, my dream colours are still the same.
1. Mini Kelly or B25 in quebracho ghw
2. Mini Kelly or K25 in bleu glacier
3. B25 in Alezan ghw
New colours this year
4. Mini Kelly in mushroom ghw
5. Mini Kelly in mauve pale
6. B25 caban rghw (saw someone got this combo and it was gorgeous!)

I was very pleased this year, with a K25 Sellier in one of my top combinations. What was also nice about having it and being able to use it for 8 months now is that I am much more sure and particular about what I am looking for for my next bag. Hopefully it happens in 2023!

I would love a B30 with GHW/RGHW in a grey or maybe a dark green. Every time I see Vert De Gris or Etain, I feel like those colors are meant for me. I know that is dramatic, but they really are beautiful. I was going to wait until after the holidays to reiterate that with my SA. I know he is probably slammed with Christmas shoppers right now.

I spent a lot less with H this calendar year than I did in 2021, but I feel like I am more known at my store generally and have gotten very comfortable with what I like and don't like. MY SA is certainly not pushy. I also appreciate that people on the forum are into Hermes as a whole brand and not just quota bags. Scarves are my first Hermes love and will probably always be. RTW and shoes after that, followed by lovely bags after.

2023 Wishlist
Putting it out into the universe and maybe I’ll copy and paste to my SA too!

-mini Kelly in black alligator or touch GHW
-B25 sellier in beton/nata/craie with GHW
-B30 etoupe/etain/Gris Meyer RGHW
(would love one of the B in a Madame)
-special order!!! (Can I SO alligator mini Kelly??)

Status
Not open for further replies.