2022 full body lipo journey in korea

Thought I’d share my lipo journey to help others who might have questions! I’m currently in Seoul and still going for consults so I’ll update the thread as I go along :smile: I’ll be listing the clinics in the order that I visited/am visiting them!

A little background on me:
Early 30s, East Asian, 165cm, 75kg, BMI 27.55, body fat percentage 39%ish according to the inbody analysis machines. Providing this information as lipo charges vary accordinf

Clinic 1: 365 reset
Language: Korean
Quotation: 7.72mil krw
Consultation: was done with their consultant. I never met their doctor. They said I’d have to go through 2 surgeries - one for upper body and one for lower body. She was very patient and explained all the additional parts that I could have lipo on (bra line, love handles etc) and the clinic was clean too.
General thoughts: it’s a pretty new clinic and I went there because one of the doctors is previously from 365MC, which is a lot more expensive. I didn’t like how they advertise much lower prices (about 35%?) on Gangnam Unni and say that I’m not eligible for that because I’m from overseas.

Clinic 2: ATOP plastic surgery
Language: English
Quotation: 15.2mil
Consultation: I’ve met Sky during my last trip here and she’s as helpful as ever! I also met with their doctor and he helpfully explained what he’d be doing. He suggested splitting the surgeries into 2 sessions.
General thoughts: I trust this surgeon as he’s done lipo on my face but the price is the highest quote I’ve gotten so far. The thighs were cheaper as they’re on promo right now but everything else isn’t. Pro tip: it’d probably be a lot cheaper if they’re having a promo, so check their site/SNS often.

Clinic 3: okay plastic surgery
Language: Korean
Quotation: 8mil krw
Consultation: again, I only met their consultant and not their doctor. They said I’d have to go through 2 surgeries - one for upper body and one for lower body. She took out some sort of pen and drew a ton of lines on my body to show me which parts they’d be removing, so that was very helpful in envisioning what the end result would be. Consultant says the main doctor has only done lipo for the past 10 years and has had 0 accidents/unsatisfied customers/uneven skin after lipo.
General thoughts: that last claim really threw me off cos the chances of having no problems with 10 years of doing the same thing is just.. really low? But that might just be me. They also quoted much lower prices on Gangnam unni but said that they don’t trust foreigners with model fees. Oh well.

Clinic 4: Pretty Body Clinic
Language: English
Quotation: 12 mil krw
Consultation: I met with hyelim who’s the sweetest and most honest consultant so far. I met with their doctor briefly where he explained what he would remove and what to expect. This is the only clinic so far that suggested that I split my surgeries into three different sessions (arms/abdomen area/thighs) so that I could safely remove more fats. Hyelim also said that they would provide special services such as deswelling and IV drips in between surgeries so that I would be able to recover faster, and said that she’d try to throw in as many extras as possible.
General thoughts: this is on the higher side of the quotes I got so far but I was the most comfortable with the clinic. This is my first choice for now but I’ll have to see what the other clinics say before I decide!

Clinics on my list that I haven’t gone to yet: NANA (maybe), Honette, Dr Creamy
Clinics that I wanted to visit but decided against: 365MC (they’re overpriced) Cheongdam slim (I messaged them for an appointment and they were super rude)
Do 365reset consultant able to speak English?

Hi @ps2307 , thank you so much for your info on this thread. This is such valuable information and have helped so many of us.

I have actually gone ahead to do liposuction on my arms, abdoment and thigh at honette and quite happy with my result.

However, I do not know why I'm experiencing dimpling and unevenness on my abdomen. The doctor say it was due to my skin being not elastic because i have given birth before and have some stretch mark and the dimpling was due to lack of skin elasticity. So I went ahead with a second liposuction to solve the matter. Now it has been 3 weeks after my 2nd abdoment liposuction, but it seems that there are still sum lumps and there are still uneven spots. Is this normal? Did you experience this initially and it goes away on its own after the skin tighten ? I'm just so worried I would have to go on to fix it again .

Thank you so much
Hi, can i ask if the unevenness and dimple is now ok? I am considering Honnete
hi everyone! Sorry for the radio silence as I’ve been really busy with life. I’m back in Korea to get some smaller procedures done (fat graft, face threads etc)
@liponis who asked for you to pay in cash? I’ve always paid with card with no issue. Sometimes you will have to pay a bit more for using card but I’m okay with that since I don’t want to carry so much cash around! An alternative is to use a payment app such as transfer wise that will allow you to use your card and deposit into their bank account. It can take a while to reach them however, so you’ll have to check with whoever the clinic is if they’re comfortable with that!
@iikuuyii oh no, sorry to hear that :sad: I heard that atop is reaaaally busy right now after the Covid restrictions lifted, and they only have one English consultant so she’s really swamped :sad: I hope you get everything sorted out!
Can i also ask if the hardness you experienced before is now gone?

Thanks