2020 resolution - shopping my own bag and wallet collection. Any one else?

We closed.

After 4 months of stress, and paperwork, and paperwork getting lost, and spending more on service providers than I really care to think about... the deed was recorded this evening.

And yes, I’ve been stress shopping. And After I sent that wire off to the title company, stress buying. I mean, once you’ve spent too darn much on a new mattress, a new bracelet really isn’t THAT much, right?!?
Conratulations!:yahoo:
My wallet has arrived!
I´m really happy with it! It even came with the dust bag and a lovely Dior paper bag. To me it looks like never used.

View attachment 4884682
Dior Karenina, 2008

It´ll get some conditioner later and then will move into my handbag.
the wallet is beautiful!, good find! congratulations!

Reactions: cowgirlsboots
I am following the “one in, one out” rule this year. I also put a lot of bags I bought for “pops of color” but that I didn’t use much out for sale. Trying to fund any new purchases with sales of old ones, but I have developed a love for vintage LVs, which aren’t cheap. I can’t be doing too badly at that though because my credit cards are balance free.

I am following the “one in, one out” rule this year. I also put a lot of bags I bought for “pops of color” but that I didn’t use much out for sale. Trying to fund any new purchases with sales of old ones, but I have developed a love for vintage LVs, which aren’t cheap. I can’t be doing too badly at that though because my credit cards are balance free.

I can proudly say that my credit card is balance free. (well, except for that pesky little return...)
I agree. If we're sitting here, still able to pine over luxury goods, we're doing incredibly well.

Good morning everybody!

Oops... researching and hunting for bags has been keeping me enterntained for months now... after some actual purchases (of which I do not regret any) I´ve stopped looking for the moment. There´s a new series of The Bold Type on amazone to watch and I´ve ordered a pile of Steinbeck novels...

Have you bought a lot? I mean just window shopping does not hurt...

Window shopping is a favourite past-time of mine. It's when you go into the store and place the item in your cart is when it turns deadly.

Oh I love that yayoi charm! I am desperate to see her infinity exhibits..couldn’t get into the one at the Broad many years ago, then missed it in Seattle, and now, who knows when? On what bag do you use it? Thanks for posting!

I use it on my Damier Ebene Speedy 30, my Cosmic Blossom pochette and Monogram Pochette!

Attachments

• 2D4E572F-6363-4080-9705-6A2939E1CA4C.jpeg
    2D4E572F-6363-4080-9705-6A2939E1CA4C.jpeg
    414.8 KB · Views: 6
I have been going through piles of old papers and shredding them. Not very exciting! I did start a bit of holiday shopping which is nice. This year I will need to send gifts. I want to get them early wrap them and then ship early.

Christmas presents are strange this year... a while ago I felt the urge to take care of the presents for my3 older children- and bought them: in August and September... I wrapped them nicely and took them with me when we went "home" for the autumn break as ifI had known things would get worse and we might not be able to go back for Christmas. The boxes are now waiting on top of my wardrobe back "home" and I still keep hoping a Christmas visit will be possible.

Last edited:
Window shopping is a favourite past-time of mine. It's when you go into the store and place the item in your cart is when it turns deadly.
...speaking of.... I paid for bag 2 minutes ago and now I´m scared... private purchase from the classifieds, a price too good to be true... BUT paid by paypal goods, NOT friends... we´ll see.
I can´t explain what has driven me to make this impulse purchase. I just saw it and had to have it... with the backup excuse it could make a perfect 18th Birthday present for my DD next spring...

Last edited:
Congrats! :tup:
Totally off topic: your fox avatar makes me smile every time @muchstuff ! We used to have an old greying fox living in the yard. When I made dinner with the window open he used to "pass by" sniffing and hoping for a treat. I never threw anything down, but from time to time we left a plate for him further away from the house.

Totally off topic: your fox avatar makes me smile every time @muchstuff ! We used to have an old greying fox living in the yard. When I made dinner with the window open he used to "pass by" sniffing and hoping for a treat. I never threw anything down, but from time to time we left a plate for him further away from the house.
Thanks, I love my little zen fox. Here's another for you...this little guy was a rescue I found a pic of on IG.

fullsizeoutput_1734.jpeg