2019 cruise diorama opinion

Mar 10, 2012
DBBD627A-4F54-46EA-A56C-BFB140BBCC29.jpeg E785EDB1-9905-418E-AE82-CC9330EB0C70.jpeg I came across a true beauty in the boutique today and was told the color is powder pink and it’s part of the cruise collection of 2019. How’s the diorama calfskin leather with color transfer? Also, does anyone have this bag? Would you please be so kind to take a picture of the bag under the day light please?
The diorama is powder pink with champagne color hardware.

Thanks a million! :P

Reactions: LadyInLA
I don’t think powder pink is from Cruise 2019, it has been around for a couple of seasons now... however the color is stunning! I have a light grey Diorama in calfskin as well and have no issues with color transfer. I am mindful not to wear it with dark denim, but I do NOT baby by bags either. Just be careful but no need to be paranoid either lol.

Reactions: averagejoe
View attachment 4313094 View attachment 4313091 I came across a true beauty in the boutique today and was told the color is powder pink and it’s part of the cruise collection of 2019. How’s the diorama calfskin leather with color transfer? Also, does anyone have this bag? Would you please be so kind to take a picture of the bag under the day light please?
The diorama is powder pink with champagne color hardware.

Thanks a million! :P

Omg don’t have an answer to your question but that bag in this color looks stunning on you!!