2018 spring/summer Balenciaga bag colors?

I'm also interested in this. I was hoping for a Rouge Vif kind of red and a clear, bright marine blue. But the spring/summer red for 2018 seems to be Red Tango. It's discussed with pics in this thread https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/2018-intel.974813/ I won't be buying the Red Tango as it's far from the red I'm looking for.

Hoping for a fabulous blue now but not expecting it. I'm a newbie but from what I've seen Bal hasn't repeated either Rouge Vif or Marine since 2006/2008-09 (don't know if I got my Marine years right ). So, it's about time Bal!

Oh yes Muchstuff, I am DYING to see that bag IRL! I love metallics. This is the only one really tempting me this season. Did you like it? Or does it look cheap IRL?

I'm going to be honest, I only saw it for a quick glimpse as I was on the way to meet my daughters for lunch. Didn't read cheap to me though. I'll try calling tomorrow to pin down the colour!

Ohhhh....thank you ManilaMama! I have a big gift card from Neimans coming soon...so I think I may need to check this out. I love you gals for the imput. I don't have any girlfriends who understand Bal fever. Haha!

Reactions: muchstuff