2018 H London Meet

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
I've met the most wonderful people through previous meets and some have become great friends (and shopping partners). It's been a while since we had an official H tPF meet in London so a new gathering is overdue.

The dates will be either Sat 28 April or Sat 23 June. The polls for these threads do not show who voted what, so please indicate your availability for either date (or both) in the first instance through your first post on this thread. If we get enough interest in 28 April we'll go with that since it's the sooner.

Numbers will be limited to 15 in total (including myself).

You MUST have been a member for 6 months and have a min 500 posts. I would prefer if you are/were a regular contributor of this, the Hermes forum.

We would welcome international members if they're visiting the UK as well as any living here.

Bearing in mind the public nature of the forum, please try not to mention time(s) or place(s) prior to the meet or non-tpf names of other members throughout any post in this thread, leave all familiarities and itinerary to 'Conversations' only.

I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully meeting you too

PT XX

Last edited:
Have never been to Ldn nor an official tPF meet. Cannot make it in April but June would work for me. I assume we are talking about Sat 23rd. From Ldn I could continue to Paris and the H sale. Never participated in that either but always first time for everything [emoji3]

Have never been to Ldn nor an official tPF meet. Cannot make it in April but June would work for me. I assume we are talking about Sat 23rd. From Ldn I could continue to Paris and the H sale. Never participated in that either but always first time for everything [emoji3]

Thank you Serva. It would certainly be lovely to meet you.

I'll add you to the June list and apologies, I'll correct the June date :tup:

Reactions: Serva1
So far:

Pref for April:
azukitea (poss June too)
calexandre (poss June too)
frou frou (poss June too)
Papertiger (poss June too)

Pref June 23:
Serva1 (
April not poss)
Nahreen (April not poss)