2018 - 50th ANNIVERSARY of the ALHAMBRA

Jssl, not unlikely at all.

The Alhambra was fashioned after the former (trying to be politically correct here) Islamic palace in Granada, Spain.

Turquoise is named after the French word for Turkish (Turkey formerly being part of the Ottoman Empire).

So, what better way to be true to the meaning behind the design by using Turquoise for the Jubilee[emoji1360]

hadassa, your positivity give me hope. How sneaky it is for vca to make turquoise unavailable all this time.....just waiting to present it for the jubilee moment!! It would be so absolutely special and amazing for this piece to come to life for the 50th anni!

I actually tried on the NYC magic pendant in this combo. It's gorgeous, but....what earrings go with it? (besides black cosmos or diamond Alhambra) My SA was trying to make the case for wg/mop but I wasn't convinced. I guess the wg three motif?
Please excuse as I'm new to VCA but what is the NYC magic pendant? Intrigued!

Thank you for the information! Just had a look but as I'm not US based, I may just have found yet another excuse to visit NYC
I have this necklace and I love it, the first photo is the website pic and the last one is not a great photo but shows you how it can be worn long.

Attachments

• IMG_0338.PNG
    IMG_0338.PNG
    308.4 KB · Views: 1,718
  • IMG_4975.JPG
    IMG_4975.JPG
    327.3 KB · Views: 1,693