Hi MJ!

I'll join you! "I, RueDeNesle, pledge that Momjules will not buy any more bags for at least 4 months in 2017." I said it correctly, right? :roflmfao:
Seriously, I've been cutting down on my handbag buying for the last two years since I'm not working currently. I diverted my attention to ebay, justifying those purchases as "cost saving". But I realized if I spent the money on what I really wanted I wouldn't be on ebay every month. When I received "Ruby" 11/03/2016, my vow was to make her my "Signature" bag by carrying her exclusively for........"a while".:smile: So far I've carried only her since Nov. 3rd.

Let's see how we both do. You don't buy any new bags for at least 4 months, and I'll carry Ruby for at least another 4 months. I won't need to buy another bag if I stick to that because I won't be able to carry it. :lol:

Good luck to both of us! :hugs:

Reactions: keishapie1973
I had given a new year's resolution to myself to not buy any handbags in 2017. Thus far, I have an Aimee Kestenberg one coming to me from QVC (the Jaylin in Brown Snake) and told myself that I was completing my AK collection.

I will not buy anymore handbags in 2017. My bank account and closet cannot support it.

Reactions: RuedeNesle
I am still strong!!
Me too, except I see my old habit starting again. Whenever I'm on a handbag ban I divert my attention to SLG's. I ordered the Carrington pouch (in red, of course!) from ILD yesterday! (50% off! :rolleyes:) I really liked your pic of it and the video YD posted in your other thread. I do have a purpose for it. I just hope I don't "spend" the next 4 months filling another drawer with wallets and wristlets! (And, no, I won't add SLG's to the ban! :roflmfao:)

I kind of want to restrict my bag purchases until I lose 30 pounds.
You know, as a reward?
But I also want to eat an entire cake.
....So I'm torn. Hehehe
I keep hearing and reading the same theme this year about losing weight. I want to lose too! Must try, however, the great thing is, our bags always seem to fit no matter what size we happen to be. Good wardrobe investment I think. Teeheehee.