2017 October Goodies - Post them here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1509556175.610036.jpg
My purchases for October - round coin purse - so glad I finally bought one of these! [emoji173]️
Also bought a totally mm the size I've been wanting forever it was a great travel bag and I love having a big tote in my collection. And then I went and bought another totally pm - this is my 3rd time I just missed having this size my only regret is this one isn't in as good of shape as the other two I previously had but it's certainly carefree ! [emoji23]

I managed to snag a Reverse on the website days before the price rise in Australia!View attachment 3868699
You know fyn.... everywhere I look I’m starting to notice the reverse mono PM now because of your purchase. You bag is gorgeous!!! It’s starting to make me rethink the PM and actually want one. It never stood out for me personally and didn’t seem to suit me when I tried it on, but now I have to think twice lol I love how the reverse mono looks on the PM so I will have to try it on again when in store. I have the ps mini backpack in mono and love the reverse so was thinking of getting another ps mini backpack. But it looks like it might be a reverse in PM instead. How did you find the PM? You have more than one right? Do you have uses for it? Thanks for the help and advice!! Cheers! Happy Saturday!!!

Reactions: Justluvabag
You know fyn.... everywhere I look I’m starting to notice the reverse mono PM now because of your purchase. You bag is gorgeous!!! It’s starting to make me rethink the PM and actually want one. It never stood out for me personally and didn’t seem to suit me when I tried it on, but now I have to think twice lol I love how the reverse mono looks on the PM so I will have to try it on again when in store. I have the ps mini backpack in mono and love the reverse so was thinking of getting another ps mini backpack. But it looks like it might be a reverse in PM instead. How did you find the PM? You have more than one right? Do you have uses for it? Thanks for the help and advice!! Cheers! Happy Saturday!!!
Ha ha! I wasn't sure about it when it was first released but it's grown on me. It's so comfortable to wear and I love that it's different, I only have this PM as I sold the mono to a friend who was desperate for one, thinking I was getting the Rose Bruyere but that turned out to be returned as the slock was all scratched when I received it.
I don't think the reverse monogram in the mini backpack is available here in Australia anymore..
I do love the design of the pm and it's easy to use and I feel I'll use it often. It fits everything I usually carrry:smile:I'm off to work but happy Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.