2017 Chanel Summer Sale

Sale espadrilles are long gone by now. Most were already sold during presale. Keep checking in case someone returns a pair because they didn't fit or like. FYI boutique sale purchases were final.

Thank you!! I'm new to the Chanel world but I'm loving several of their popular shoes of course!! [emoji847]

Has anyone seen these recently on sale? Tried reaching out to a few SAs but no luck.

The heels with the stars and so black sandals.

Please let me know/ PM me if you have any details! Thank you so much.
I saw the gold slide sandal @ Bloomies South Coast California last Saturday, it was sz 36. There's scratches due to displayed item and the sale was 40% off. You might want to try to call store and see if they have your size, good luck dear :smile:

Can anyone help me please i just got my shipment in today and the color is wrong im so sad!!!:sad: please if anyone seen this necklace. I need it!:shocked:

Attachments

• 20170626_101532.png
    20170626_101532.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,317
Has anyone seen these recently on sale? Tried reaching out to a few SAs but no luck.

The heels with the stars and so black sandals.

Please let me know/ PM me if you have any details! Thank you so much.

Not sure what size you need. I saw the so black sandal in 36 at Nordstrom Valley Fair. They also have the star low heel sandal in 38 but silver color tho. SA James is awesome. Good luck!

Attachments

• IMG_6291.JPG
    IMG_6291.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 1,296
Reactions: Lzamare
I must say the Stockholm sale was disappointing. :sad: I was third in line when the store opened, there were no earrings, no scarves, no espadrilles, no ballerina flats, just a few odd sized shoes, 3 brooches, 1 camellia and RTW. Hoped I would find the cat earrings, came home empty-handed.:-s

Yes, both flats were 30%... So the silver ones were $525 and the beige were $556... I typically like to get sale items at 40% or higher, but I knew these wouldn't make second cut

Sometimes they do make second cut I got the beige pair a few sales ago for $357 from Neimans. Also got a patent beige pair last sale at the same price on second cut. Just my luck I guess.

Sometimes they do make second cut I got the beige pair a few sales ago for $357 from Neimans. Also got a patent beige pair last sale at the same price on second cut. Just my luck I guess.
Yeah I got lucky a year prior and got my ballerina flats at 60% off at NM and they were very classic ones (white leather and a pink pair also) so I guess it evens out at the end ;)

Do the chanel boutiques (us or other countries) have an additional markdown? For some reason, this sale season I feel the shoes prices are especially high to begin with, so one 30% off discount is not enough to pull the trigger;) Thx!

Reactions: newcalimommy