2016 resolution - shopping from my own bag and wallet collection. Any one else?

I'm ready to review my 2016 bag totals too!
I can't remember the exact number of outs this year, 3 or 4. Either way, I finished purging the bags I no longer used, this mostly meant the medium and large bags that I just had no use for because I carry so little around.

Bags
2 in
3 or 4 out?
4 total
1 was my lovely mini LD which I absolutely adore (my first and last bag purchase this year), and the other was the mini Bal I got for my birthday, which I also love and was on my wishlist :smile: Both fantastic additions!

SLGs
1 in
1 out
1 total lol
I'm not big on SLGs as you can see from the numbers haha. I finally got rid of that Fendi card case which was way overstuffed as my wallet and got the Dior envolee wallet which I adore. No plans on changing the total number here for 2017.

Overall a great year!! I love the changes that were made to my collection. Happy with the discipline I developed in sticking to my ban and being restrained in my purchases. Looking forward to whatever 2017 brings in the bag department, if this means zero changes, I'd be perfectly happy as well. Ideally I would love to add another bag from my wishlist, but we shall see, since most of my money is still going towards the house.

Thanks to all on this thread for your encouragement and help! :smile:

Okay. It's super duper rare that I will find something to add today, so here's my count!

December:
Bags: 1 in, 0 out
SLGs: 6 in, 2 out.

2016 total:
Bags: 13 in, 6 out
SLGs: 14 in, 5 out

I didn't do so well shopping my closet completely, but what remains right now I love.
I will focus on appreciating what I have, and being very, very choosy on what will enter my collection.

My collection total:
14 core bags
10 Longchamp totes
33 SLGs

Last edited:
December Count
2 bags in
1 bag out
0 slgs in
1 slgs out
Year to date
17 bags in
26 bags out
1 slgs in
7 slgs out
There was a lot of movement this year. I am happy because I am still down 9 bags in the end and down 6 slgs . Leaving me with lots of empty space in my closet and I even managed to save this year. I had wanted to get a tote this week before the end of the year, but I rather wait till I am sure I have just the right one. Happy New Year to you all.