2013 WOC? Help me decide...

Mar 5, 2006
I have a chance to buy a new 2013 quilted caviar WOC, authenticated by both of the people that authenticate My question is... should I wait six months or more to get a new one? Even though this one is brand new, will there by any outward signs that distinguish it from a 2015 one I'd get if I waited (and the prices may go up)? Am I just being OCD wanting the latest year? This is about a hundred more than retail in my state if I had to pay taxes. Comes with everything. Help me decide. I've been eyeing this bag forever and don't own any Chanel.

I have a chance to buy a new 2013 quilted caviar WOC, authenticated by both of the people that authenticate My question is... should I wait six months or more to get a new one? Even though this one is brand new, will there by any outward signs that distinguish it from a 2015 one I'd get if I waited (and the prices may go up)? Am I just being OCD wanting the latest year? This is about a hundred more than retail in my state if I had to pay taxes. Comes with everything. Help me decide. I've been eyeing this bag forever and don't own any Chanel.

I've seen quite a few quilted caviar WOCs being posted in the finds section, so why not get it new? Especially since you aren't saving any money buying an older one...you mentioned it's more expensive buying the older model.