2013 Bleu Tropical, how does it compare to other Bal turquoise colors?

This colour is growing on me (bad, bad for my bank account)! Does anyone know whether it's coming out in velo or work style?

Or would it be too bright and hard to pull off in bigger sizes?

I :heart: tis color! Saw it in the store in velo and giant pompom and city style with gold hw. Very calming and vibrant sea color. Hoeever it has a tinge of yellow undertone which it might eventually fade to...mmm.. thoughts..

I :heart: tis color! Saw it in the store in velo and giant pompom and city style with gold hw. Very calming and vibrant sea color. Hoeever it has a tinge of yellow undertone which it might eventually fade to...mmm.. thoughts..

Thanks. Do you think it will look best with gold hardware because of the yellow tinge? Or would regular hardware make the color look duller?

oooh your so lucky!!! that is the exact bag i want!! i loooove the colour.

Just a quick question if anyone can help me, i am from australia and am going to buy this bag online as I have found it on a few websites, but how long will this seasons range remain online?
I dont want to miss out on this colour.

Thank you! Here's another pic, but it doesn't do justice to this very vibrant color... it's similar to bleu lagon vernis (LV) from last year :smile:

Attachments

• bal.JPG
    bal.JPG
    121 KB · Views: 715
Thank you! Here's another pic, but it doesn't do justice to this very vibrant color... it's similar to bleu lagon vernis (LV) from last year :smile:

Ohhh that's a pretty shade - I've seen the Vernis bleu lagon in person and this picture really helped me visualise it now! The only thing stopping me now is the uncertainty around how the colour will age. Hmmm...