2012 January & February Goodies - Show us what you got!

That's what I call it.....my DH always refers to it as Honey Butter for some reason. He's had to deal with the product in his line of work and was the one that actually told me about it before I read the thread here.
Not sure why he refers to it this way but it's stuck like that in my mind.........you know what they say..... "can't teach on old dog new tricks :P."

Well, no worries; we knew what you meant. ;)

already have a 2010 anthra RH but just had to get this since they stopped producing the giant hardware anymore! seems a bit extravagant to have 2 anthras though. :P

anthra2011.jpg

chewyleather.jpg
anthra plus rose gold equals pretty~

Hi. This is my first time posting although I've been using this site to do my research on Balenciaga handbags. There are so many decisions to make when selecting one. At last I made a purchase. Here is my 2012 Hamilton city bag in Gris Poivre. I love the leather and am so happy with the bag. Thanks for all your help and inspiration.

image-3651870357.jpg

image-1820797184.jpg

image-3055253646.jpg

Oh wow - this is lovely!
I love the look of this leather .....I feel the need to get one too!
Hi. This is my first time posting although I've been using this site to do my research on Balenciaga handbags. There are so many decisions to make when selecting one. At last I made a purchase. Here is my 2012 Hamilton city bag in Gris Poivre. I love the leather and am so happy with the bag. Thanks for all your help and inspiration.

View attachment 1621302

View attachment 1621300

View attachment 1621303

mere girl said:
Oh wow - this is lovely!
I love the look of this leather .....I feel the need to get one too!

I love it too! The form is a lot more rigid than I thought it would be. Most of the photos I've seen show the purse in a puddle of buttery leather. Will mine eventually do the same? The leather feels great though.

I love it too! The form is a lot more rigid than I thought it would be. Most of the photos I've seen show the purse in a puddle of buttery leather. Will mine eventually do the same? The leather feels great though.
The bag that you have has a different type of leather that the typical bags have. It is called the Hamilton leather which is pebbled. It will slouch a bit, but it will never break in similar to to typical bal bags in chevre/agneau.

I think this leather is so special and it will hold up better for you with less wear showing over time than the standard agneau/chevre. Congrats - great choice! :smile: