2010 Jelly Pearl Thongs price?

purse-nality, there is a photo in one of the trunk show links, I just can't figure out how to insert it here. Penney also has a photo in her gallery. It is not exactly a thong. It is a small pearl button with CCs that goes between the big toe and the sandal has a black ankle strap. It is a black jelly sandal and the button is white with black CCs. I think it is called "floating pearl" or something like that. I hope that helps!

Jennifer

I saw it this weekend. Its like the vamp of the shoe is missing. I image it might fall off? There is no top of the shoe. what holds the shoe on is the toe button. I saw myself falling in those, so I didnt try them on.

purse-nality, there is a photo in one of the trunk show links, I just can't figure out how to insert it here. Penney also has a photo in her gallery. It is not exactly a thong. It is a small pearl button with CCs that goes between the big toe and the sandal has a black ankle strap. It is a black jelly sandal and the button is white with black CCs. I think it is called "floating pearl" or something like that. I hope that helps!

Jennifer

thanks again jen! now i know exactly what this is.... ok, so i'm satisfied w/ the aloha jellies! :biggrin: