2008 Fall 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbiedoll

Loving My Life and My Babies !!!!!!!!
O.G.
Dec 7, 2006
I searched the threads but did not find anything on this topic, sorry if posted.

2008LVAd.jpg

Naomi08LV.jpg

The supermodels in question are Stephanie Seymour and Eva Herzigova are slated to break in February magazines, followed by Naomi Campbell :yahoo:, Claudia Schiffer, Angela Lindvall and Natalia Vodianova in subsequent months, each with their own candy-colored cars and handbags.

“It is kind of groundbreaking to have six of the supermodels together,” said Antoine Arnault, Vuitton’s director of communications, adding that, “if [Jacobs] was managing the budget, he would have even taken 12.”

No matter if it's the fall or spring it still makes me sad to see those horrible ( according to my own, personal opinion) bags Louis Vuitton are releasing the upcoming year.

Aware of Marc Jacobs has created a lot of wonderfull bags and acc. for Louis Vuitton I believe he has lost inspiration with this one - not only for the classic of Vuitton, but also in how long you can go (with colors) on a LV-bag

ohhhhh my gosh my heading is totally incorrect it should be TITLED "Spring 08 Ad's" Im so sorry this is what I get for chatting on the phone while making my thread awwwwwwwwwww

Status
Not open for further replies.