2007 GRAFFITI-Let's get to know.

1. I love this collection GRAFFITI.
    I am getting one of this yippie!

Coming December.
    Graffiti Inspired from NY wall graffiti.
    Bow shape closure - tied to close.
    Soft hobo shape in print canvas material.

The price $1250.00

Bonus! picture of new precious piping.

Picture of Graffiti, Lovely Bow and precious piping.
    Click to view larger.

LOVELY BOW.JPG PRECIOUS PIPING & GRAFFITI.JPG
  2. Thanks for the pics. I am not a fan of of the graffiti look. Chanel , to me, says timeless elegance, and graffiti just does not seem to have a place here. However, that's just my little opinion.

3. I like the precious piping , agree w/ Rose on the grafitti though . plus , I wouldn't pay that much for a canvas bag , i'm very hard on my bags and I'd hurt a canvas one , I'm afraid . JMO .

4. i love the grafitti bags they look so chic :smile:

5. not a fan of graffiti, rather pay for something classic that i'd will wear until old

6. I don't love these either :sad:

7. hmmmm, not for me...

8. hm, I dont really like them

9. Maybe it's just me :smile: all my co-worker said I have such a strange love for Chanel bag.
    I think ...or maybe I have many of the classic bags already.
    If your lady don't like them, I think I should hold of until it will be on sale around June -July it should still available.

Imo This bag Graffiti look like coach multi color logo.

10. ^good idea. I bet these novelty bags are the first ones on the sale table.

11. I'm not loving it. I expect more from a Chanel bag. Personally this is the bag I would see the street vendors carrying.

12. :yucky:

13. chanel. and coach in the same sentence? errrr. thread??! welps i dont care much for this line, it looks ehhhh... i never really like those hobo like shapes...really,,, young for me, and for me, thats pretty young

14. I don't love it nor hate it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice