2007 coach purchases

Wow, kallison, that bag looks great on you! I didn't like it very much until I saw it on you! Looks way better being carried than just sitting by itself in a picture! Thanks for the pic! And I love your plaid jammies! My kind of holiday dressing!

I bought my first Coach purse today (New Years Day).
It is the New COACH HAMPTONS SIGNATURE PERFORATED LARGE CARRYALL and I love it! Thanks to my hubby for the late Christmas gift! He was eyeing the matching wallet for my upcoming b-day!
-g

coach018.jpg

coach021.jpg

I love love love that beaded mini!

and I bought that blue tote too...for $143...it was too good a price NOT to get it!

congrats on your beautiful new purchases!

:yahoo: Ok, so its not really "Spring like", but I really liked this bag for work, etc. Also, these are my first charms - ever!

I've got the clip hobo in medium on the way (if they can find one in the company), and I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out for the POND stuff. :graucho: Geez, I know I'm new here, but I think this forum may be the death of my wallet~!

This is my first attempt at posting pics on the forum... so please excuse if it doesn't work!! UPDATE: AWWW... the file size is too BIG!! How do I make pictures smaller to post??

^Congrats Love the carryall!! And the charms are great to add to any bag!

All yall are making it hard for me...:hysteric: I'm not supposed to purchase any bags until I lose my first 20 pounds. Hmmm...maybe just outlet purchases are okay LOL!!

bags4bubbles!i LOVE your carryall (i have it in khaki and now i seriously want the black, too). and i've been meaning to get the taurus charm, as well! GREAT stuff! thanks for sharing!

Thank you, thank you! For all of the kind comments! I have really enjoyed looking at all of your collections, and wanted to get in on the action~!

I wanted to grab the carryall before it disappeared from the stores!! I seem to have had that kind of luck lately! Can't wait to use the charms, I want to get a small collection of them, to change with my mood!