2007 coach purchases

I would love something in red.....coach make much in that color anymore? Other wise my missiion will be to find the stripe coin...or I will have to breakdown and get the wristlet, I have to have a stripe accessory, I am using a fushia color wallet from perlina right now to match one of the stripe colors...lol
My closest outlet is almost 2 hours north......traffic is horrible there.

i need:

--white leather Ali and legacy wristlet (pg. 48) OH YEAH!!
--soho leather large satchel (pg. 37) in black or camel
--signature stripe shoulder tote (pg. 39) in white
--karissa espadrilles (pg. 43) !!I LOVE THESE!!

oh, dear lord. outlet shopping isn't good for me.

bought blue patent leather tote. and the white legacy hippie. plus 2 keychains. and a mini skinny.

then i went to macy's and bough the ergo...and then 2 pairs of shoes.

:blink:

The dog drug them home? A crazy mugger hid the evidence in your trunk? The one millionth person to walk in the outlet got 3 free bags and a free pair of shoes? You're hiding them for me?? :graucho:

ETA: excuses you can use....

Would a few tears help too? Geesh, I'm worse than an enabler...

I bet the white hippie is awesome! And the patent tote! What a great way to start 2007!
i think maybe i'll casually slip them into my bag rotation...and the "oh, yeah, i got a GREAT deal on it..." always seems to work.

i like the hippie. i got a GREAT deal on it because it had a bit of a smudge on the back (that i'm assuming can be easily cleaned. but, if not, it's on the back and no one will see).

coach018.jpg

coach021.jpg

coach020.jpg

coach019.jpg