2003 Olive City

1. gone! to a PFr

2. wow that was quick!! I was looking at the auction and then it was gone

3. wow that was quick!

4. It looks like it needs a little TLC but that is a great deal!!

5. Amour!!!!! I don't know whether to :Push: or :yahoo:... you're so fast!! Congratulations, what a great catch!! Fabulous!

6. so funny. i kept hitting BIN but not confirming. i just couldn't decide if i REALLY wanted it. regardless it is a gorgeous color (leather -- of course)and i am glad you got it nhelle but if someone were here watching me, they would have laughed.

7. WOW 'N' :nuts: . . . CONGRATS to this 'rare' Olive city from 2003 :flowers: ! You've found a special addition to your fantastic, amazing collection ;) - I'm so happy for you :yes: :love:

8. Ohhh chi.... I think to 'see' you :lol:

9. i picked up the bag at their store awhile ago....the leather is sooooo great...the handles needs cleaning though...but OMG this is such a lovely bag!!!! and I am very pleased with it....:heart:

PS: while I am at the store, i stumbled upon the calvin klein python bag and bought it as well..it's so gorgeous!!! (the same bag that lindsay and jessica alba was seen toting)

:yahoo: :heart: :nuts:

10. Have you found any way to successfully clean handles? I have had no luck with anything.

11. ^^ I'll try to have it restored and cleaned...but you know what the handles of the bag gives it a more vintage-y look that I like....:graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice