2003 Desk Agenda Without Card Slots

luxurygal84

Purse Huntin'
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
I was gifted an LV mono desk agenda cover from 2003 (Made in Spain - CA0013) that I just uncovered in some boxes and noticed that it doesn't have credit card slots. It looks identical to other older ones I've seen online from 2004 and 2005 (and the only dissimilarity from the new ones is the aforementioned slots) but I'd like to be sure. I can upload pics if necessary.

Thanks in advance!

I was gifted an LV mono desk agenda cover from 2003 (Made in Spain - CA0013) that I just uncovered in some boxes and noticed that it doesn't have credit card slots. It looks identical to other older ones I've seen online from 2004 and 2005 (and the only dissimilarity from the new ones is the aforementioned slots) but I'd like to be sure. I can upload pics if necessary.

Thanks in advance!
I'm not sure what the question is? It's from 2003 and is identical to 2004/2005 ones you have seen online.

Designs do change over the years. The Alma today is different to the Alma from 2003.

I'll be more concise and specific - In what year did LV add the credit card slots to the mono desk agenda cover? I have a 2003 and it does not have them and after a perfunctory online search , it appears that the 2004 and 2005 do not as well.

Mods- Feel free to move if this query is not in the appropriate place.