2002 Black Flat Brass Classique on ebay from bertiebluebird

I don't care about the strap, most people don't use the long strap anyway. It makes the bag hang down too low. But if you're buying it as a collector's item, not as a practical purchase, then the strap would really matter. IMO. I've never seen Sienna use any strap on hers.:girlsigh:

bbagbubba said:
Hi Avery,
I just spied this auction and thought of you! :yahoo: Yeah, kind of a drag about the strap...:Push:

Thanks! That's so sweet!:love: I am still dying for one, and this is super tempting, but after seeing beaux's perfect 2001 I don't know if I should just keep waiting...

Violets said:
I don't care about the strap, most people don't use the long strap anyway. It makes the bag hang down too low. But if you're buying it as a collector's item, not as a practical purchase, then the strap would really matter. IMO. I've never seen Sienna use any strap on hers.:girlsigh:

i have to disagree on this.
i used to think that i won't use the long straps, but it's actually great to use it especially when the bags is full, because it will be too bulky and uncomfortable to put the handle in shoulder. and it's easier to open and close the zips too when i use longer strap.

I loove the longer strap... I let it dangle when not used, but also use it sometimes either on the shoulder (agree with seaH--it's easier to get things in & out when used this way), or across the chest, messenger style (great when on the run, or running errands etc, to keep both my hands open & not worry about the bag slipping off)

Oh and, I'd put in a good word on bertie, she's a great seller! I never bought anything from her, but she answers all my questions (most are totally unrelated to her auction) and even send me extra pics on top of it. Great & wonderful to work with :yes: