2 Very Different Bags But I Only Want One!

Which one should i get?

• Monogram speedy 35

• Marc jacobs mia

• Get both!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

moe

Jan 10, 2006
Should i just get both? I really just want a everyday purse that will look good with sweats and a t shirt or dressed up. I feel like i'm comparing apples to oranges but since i like these 2 purses for the same purpose which one should i take?

Attachments

• mj.jpg
    mj.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 44
  • speedy.jpg
    speedy.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 25
it really truly depends on whether you prefer shoulder or handbags.

i loooove my speedy. love love love it. but i also can't stand bags on my shoulder. so. yeah. it's really personal preference. :smile:

ilzabet said:
it really truly depends on whether you prefer shoulder or handbags.

i loooove my speedy. love love love it. but i also can't stand bags on my shoulder. so. yeah. it's really personal preference. :smile:

I don't care as long as it looks good i love shoulder and hand bags equally

Undoubtedly, everyone here on the forum loves the Speedy. (I even caught the fever and got 2 this week). So I don't think anyone would tell you not to get it. The LV is definitely a classic. But the MJ is new and I don't think as many people have it (which is also exciting to me). So it depends how you feel right now. Do you want a nice classic bag (that many people have -- which isn't a bad thing). Or do you want a newer trendier bag and be one of the first?

Good luck. They are both very nice! :smile:

Moe, I have that exact Marc Jacobs bag. I love it to death! I get compliments on it all the time. Plus it has this handy spot for me to find my cellphone. Yes it is hugggggggggeeeee inside. I got it at the MJ store in LA last month.

I think the Speedy is a classic--I'm not a fan per se because of the sag factor. But it's a great bag. I'm not as big a fan of that MJ and I love MJ bags usually. Have you seen it in person? It's nice, but I didn't think it was worth the $. But that's just my 2 cents.

aprild said:
Moe, I have that exact Marc Jacobs bag. I love it to death! I get compliments on it all the time. Plus it has this handy spot for me to find my cellphone. Yes it is hugggggggggeeeee inside. I got it at the MJ store in LA last month.
Did you get it in the nutmeg color aswell?? i noticed they had it in black, white, and green. I love green so was wondering if the green was a nice color in person.

wickedassin said:
I think the Speedy is a classic--I'm not a fan per se because of the sag factor. But it's a great bag. I'm not as big a fan of that MJ and I love MJ bags usually. Have you seen it in person? It's nice, but I didn't think it was worth the $. But that's just my 2 cents.

I agree wih the price on the MJ aswell I paid about $250 more and bought a stam with gorgeous suede linning and this one reminds me alot of the Coach hobos and they are under $400!!! On the other hand i don't think the picture is doing the MJ bag any justice.... ah you know me miss indecisive.