2 Very Different Bags But I Only Want One!

?

Which one should i get?

1. Monogram speedy 35

2. Marc jacobs mia

3. Get both!!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Should i just get both? I really just want a everyday purse that will look good with sweats and a t shirt or dressed up. I feel like i'm comparing apples to oranges but since i like these 2 purses for the same purpose which one should i take?

mj.jpg speedy.jpg
  2. it really truly depends on whether you prefer shoulder or handbags.

i loooove my speedy. love love love it. but i also can't stand bags on my shoulder. so. yeah. it's really personal preference. :smile:

3. I don't care as long as it looks good i love shoulder and hand bags equally

4. i feel that the speedy will be more versatile and go with a lot more outfits (although i may be biased by the fact that i adore LV :love:)

5. Undoubtedly, everyone here on the forum loves the Speedy. (I even caught the fever and got 2 this week). So I don't think anyone would tell you not to get it. The LV is definitely a classic. But the MJ is new and I don't think as many people have it (which is also exciting to me). So it depends how you feel right now. Do you want a nice classic bag (that many people have -- which isn't a bad thing). Or do you want a newer trendier bag and be one of the first?

Good luck. They are both very nice! :smile:

6. not really a big fan of LV but the speedy will last u more yrs cuz it's a classic.

7. Get both!!!

8. I say get both :biggrin:

9. Moe, I have that exact Marc Jacobs bag. I love it to death! I get compliments on it all the time. Plus it has this handy spot for me to find my cellphone. Yes it is hugggggggggeeeee inside. I got it at the MJ store in LA last month.

10. I think the Speedy is a classic--I'm not a fan per se because of the sag factor. But it's a great bag. I'm not as big a fan of that MJ and I love MJ bags usually. Have you seen it in person? It's nice, but I didn't think it was worth the $. But that's just my 2 cents.

11. Did you get it in the nutmeg color aswell?? i noticed they had it in black, white, and green. I love green so was wondering if the green was a nice color in person.

12. I agree wih the price on the MJ aswell I paid about $250 more and bought a stam with gorgeous suede linning and this one reminds me alot of the Coach hobos and they are under $400!!! On the other hand i don't think the picture is doing the MJ bag any justice.... ah you know me miss indecisive.

13. I think the Speedy would be more versatile.

14. Go speedy !

15. Get the speedy if you haven't got one yet! It's a must have bag!:biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice