2 PFers in SAKS= BIG TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!

^LOL MAXTER!
Im supposed to b on my way to Virginia right now to c Jillybean...But Tay is super sick and wont take her prednisone...BLEH!She ended up in the ER 2 nights ago so If she doesnt take her meds Im afraid we r gonna end up there again.(Super stubborn kid gags when she takes pills,...PHH went out to get her liquid version of steroids...SIGH.LONG DAY AHEAD!so pics are delayed for now......Ill post when i have time later)

I was up ALL NIGHT LONG with her........hacking her brains out,SIGH!

sounds you and Sjunky did some real damage at saks!!!! whoo hoo! can't wait to see your purchases!!!

Mon - i :heart: the choos, especially the ones on the right. i SJP wears them for the upcoming SATC movie. so hot!!! ....well, i hate how she wears them with those patterned tights underneath...luckily the shoes are still hubba hubba! :P

i love the way it looks with patterned tights:heart:

^LOL MAXTER!
Im supposed to b on my way to Virginia right now to c Jillybean...But Tay is super sick and wont take her prednisone...BLEH!She ended up in the ER 2 nights ago so If she doesnt take her meds Im afraid we r gonna end up there again.(Super stubborn kid gags when she takes pills,...PHH went out to get her liquid version of steroids...SIGH.LONG DAY AHEAD!so pics are delayed for now......Ill post when i have time later)

I was up ALL NIGHT LONG with her........hacking her brains out,SIGH!

Take care! and take care of Taylor. We can wait!!

Argh, I can only imagine what you are going thru right now: sick kid, probably scared, trying to pack, getting ready to leave, dogs running around, can't find shoes....

I feel your pain and hope it is over soon.