2 New to add to my collection

Starting to think I shoulda just went with the small Lou Lou instead of all this lol View attachment 4892603

I have this exact same LouLou. It's hard for me to use it in a casual setting. I love it to death because it's just gorgeous but I'm not getting any use out of it. I am considering selling it but the resale is kind of low right now. I often wonder if I should have gotten the small. At least that one can be worn crossbody. I have the camera bag too.

Reactions: guccigirlkells31
I have this exact same LouLou. It's hard for me to use it in a casual setting. I love it to death because it's just gorgeous but I'm not getting any use out of it. I am considering selling it but the resale is kind of low right now. I often wonder if I should have gotten the small. At least that one can be worn crossbody. I have the camera bag too.
Yes the medium might be a little too bulky for me ... I may hv to look into the small & see if I can’t fit everything in it

Yes the medium might be a little too bulky for me ... I may hv to look into the small & see if I can’t fit everything in it
I watched a few youtube videos and I was shocked at how much they were able to put into both the medium and the small. Even the camera bag is roomier than I thought. I'm able to fit quite a bit in it with room left over. I've only carried my LouLou twice and I didn't put much into it because it was an evening out. The camera bag was my go to bag when the pandemic first hit.

Reactions: guccigirlkells31