2 large paraty's arrived...are they too big for me

Excellent choice! I think the poppy is a unique color, and if you're moved by it- by all means keep it! You can always get a brown colored Chloe later. Having one large and one small is practical. You made a good decision. Love how you can wear the pocket out, or in! :love:

I can't wait to see this bag in lambskin, I love it so much in calf, and it seems everyone likes the lamb even better.
congrats on your decision - I hope many more pics will follow, I would love to see the leather after it has been used awhile and gets really soft and smooshy!

I ordered 2 large paraty's from the neiman's private night sale (40%off) - 1 w/o pocket in nutmeg and 1 w/pocket in poppy. i like how the large size seems slouchier but, but i don't know if they are too big for me. Do i look ridiculous w/ the large size (i'm only 5'3")?[/QUOTE

these two all looks good on you.. i love the red one. how much is it?(red one)
by the way, u mention early ago.. u said u bought one from matchfashion.com... it is a uk website? is it trustable?

thanks for the information.:) keep the red one. it is a great bag..what u pay for is totally worth it.
1995plus-40%off.. what a great price. lucky girl.
hope that bag will be onsale again.
by the way, is neiman marcus will have a sale for june?

I ordered 2 large paraty's from the neiman's private night sale (40%off) - 1 w/o pocket in nutmeg and 1 w/pocket in poppy. i like how the large size seems slouchier but, but i don't know if they are too big for me. Do i look ridiculous w/ the large size (i'm only 5'3")?

i bought these bags last week..not on sale:sad:....like the color..but it is so easy to get dirty... do u know any product use for clean the leather???
THANKS

Attachments

• DSC00111.JPG
    DSC00111.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC00124.JPG
    DSC00124.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC00125.JPG
    DSC00125.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 77
i bought these bags last week..not on sale:sad:....like the color..but it is so easy to get dirty... do u know any product use for clean the leather???
THANKS

Did you buy all three in a same store? Your Paddy look off to me. You might want to post some pics in Authenticate this Chloe thread.

As for the leather care product, many US girls like Loving My Bags things. Here the link.

http://www.lovinmybags.com/

think they both look really great on you! I am a big bag person, get too stressed fitting it all into a smaller bag.:nuts: Beautiful bags- but only you know if you are comfortable!!!

Too late as always- did not read all the posts- think you made a good choice- the poppy is such a beautifull colour.

Last edited:
yes. i bought the first two at chloe store. but i bought the third one while i was travelling in caribbean.. i know i should not buy it....the saleman talk me into it...aaaaa....

thanks guys..