1stdibs

taittinger212

Nov 13, 2006
Just thought that I would throw this out there - 1stdibs.com, the antiques website - has started a fashion and accessories division, and have a decent number of Hermes things. If you search "hermes" under the regular antiques section, there are all sorts of great, vintage desk accessories etc. For fashion related H, you would need to search under "haute couture / designer"...

I emailed about it - a tad more expensive than I had anticipated...

Thank you for your email in regards to the Hermès display sign we have listed on 1st Dibs.

Circa 1950’s, this is a really nice item for anyone interested in luxury brands. Manufactured in glass and bronze, with an angled foot with screw holes so it can be secured, the brass work has a nice aged patina - overall a nice piece in excellent condition. We understand that this sign was used at the main Hermès store at 24 Faubourg in Paris.

Our gallery Export price on this piece to the USA is GB £3,800.00 (approximately US $6,400.00 at today's exchange rate - which is, of course, subject to fluctuation). We can arrange expert packing and shipping at cost, with one of London's best art shippers should you require it.

In case you were unaware, may I also direct you to our website www.pullmangallery.com, where we do have a variety of Hermès pieces, which you may also find interesting. Should you need any additional information about this or any of our other items, please do not hesitate to let me know and I will be pleased to help, but in the meantime I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

That is a very nice display sign but quite expensive. Just a few hundred dollars more and you can have a small Kelly for that amount.