1st Purchase

IFKB0049

Nov 26, 2019
So in a change from the norm, I'm the fella and looking to purchase for my wife.

After kids, life, career we are finally taking a super long weekend city break. I plan on buying a gift each night for her, nothing too crazy. We are headed to a glitzy restaurant on the 2nd night and well ya have to have the shoes to match, right?

From what I have observed She would prefer black or nude, round toe, 1 inch ish platform and then of course the heel.

She would hit me [not really] if I bought her brand new CL due to the cost so I've been watching around 60 to 80 Ebay auctions to get a feel for preloved/almost new CL. Ive found around 25% end up going for less than £100 with very minimal wear preparation! Last night I missed out on the perfect pair for £86, ugh anyway.

With that being said is there a common consensus about Ebay? Lots of fakes flying around? Any hints tips or recommendations? We have a few months so am deep in preperation!

Many thanks

TONS of fakes out there, and I've seen many on eBay so please be careful.
I highly recommend taking advantage of the authentication thread here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...-page-1-post-2-before-posting-request.791702/
Post the necessary pics as outlined in the first post, and they'll let you know if they're genuine or not. Louboutins in the UK generally do sell for less than in the US, but I'd still be pretty skeptical of any pair under 100.