1st Dior purchase: Diorama help

42E66C78-277A-41A1-B673-74DB915FE501.jpeg Hello everyone...I have been going back and forth about purchasing a diorama or YSL loulou. I like the idea of being able to crossbody and transition to night if I wanted. I really love the diorama but cannot decide on a color for the life of me!! I initially wanted the poudre pink with champagne hardware but think it will get dirty faster than a darker color and I don’t want to worry about denim color transfer. I’m now down to basic black with gold hardware, dark grey micro cannage with gunmetal hardware or the champagne metallic with champagne hardware. All in the medium. I would have ideally preferred a grey with champagne hardware but haven’t seen any around. So torn!! Any ideas, suggestions for a first time dior for an everyday bag. Thanks

Attachments

• 76961B10-C9BC-4DC9-8FFB-94B5F8AA8521.jpeg
    76961B10-C9BC-4DC9-8FFB-94B5F8AA8521.jpeg
    336.6 KB · Views: 432
black is safe. have you considered the navy with champagne gold?
I saw that one in the store and almost bought it! It was beautiful but something keeps gravitating me back towards the metallic. It’s a little edgy, unexpected, different and I think it can be dressed up day or night. The Navy is stunning but I thought it was a little bit more sophisticated. I’m still torn!!

View attachment 4170217 Hello everyone...I have been going back and forth about purchasing a diorama or YSL loulou. I like the idea of being able to crossbody and transition to night if I wanted. I really love the diorama but cannot decide on a color for the life of me!! I initially wanted the poudre pink with champagne hardware but think it will get dirty faster than a darker color and I don’t want to worry about denim color transfer. I’m now down to basic black with gold hardware, dark grey micro cannage with gunmetal hardware or the champagne metallic with champagne hardware. All in the medium. I would have ideally preferred a grey with champagne hardware but haven’t seen any around. So torn!! Any ideas, suggestions for a first time dior for an everyday bag. Thanks
My favourite of these is that champagne gold micro-Cannage perforated one, then the gunmetal version.

And definitely the Dior over the YSL.

image.jpg
I saw that one in the store and almost bought it! It was beautiful but something keeps gravitating me back towards the metallic. It’s a little edgy, unexpected, different and I think it can be dressed up day or night. The Navy is stunning but I thought it was a little bit more sophisticated. I’m still torn!!

Did you see the regular leather navy or the metallic navy? This metallic navy/light gold hw can be worn with quite a bit and dressed up easily if you are attracted to the metallics...

I like regular black! But if you have a flashier sensibility then the metallic might be nice. The black is more classic and straightforward. What other bags do you have in your collection? If you have a similar sized black one then metallic could be good.

This might be a bit of an aside, but the structure of the microcannage vs the regular Diorama IS different, where the latter is softer and the sides (to me) are a little mushy. I like the microcannage more (I have a few) because they seem sturdier and more structured, albeit less pliable. I don't think you can go wrong with any of these! I don't care for the loulou by the way, so I say Dior Dior Dior!

View attachment 4171510 Thank you everyone! I went back to the store and ended up with the metallic gunmetal one. I always tend to go for black as it is a safe option. I think the problem is that I love them all! I liked how the gunmetal was close to black but just a little different. Now I need to decide which one to add to my collection next lol
Great choice! Looks perfect with your outfit.