1st BV, my 21st bday, + 2nd BV.. = My Story in a Foreign Land

BV has gorgeous leather and most importantly light weight...
You will love more... its addictive...
Congratulations to all your new purchases!!:yahoo:
Hi AMJ, I didn't know that BV leather is lightweight. It TOTALLY suit me.. As I am very weak... LOL.. Great find!

I agree, the shape is really pretty and it does indeed look light and easy to carry. Moreover, the lambskin looks very soft. Perhaps, if you ever decide to go for a Kelly, you should choose one of the smaller versions...you're so slender and proportioned that it would surely suit you :smile:

Ps. We're almost the same age, and I'm studying Chinese at college..OT, but your thread inspired me to continue till I,too, can go to HK and understand the writings on the street :smile:
Hi Danzare, I see that you are located in Italy and you study Chinese!? Woah, that is so admirable!! Yeah, I like Hermes Kelly, I tried carrying a Shoulder Kelly and NO NO NO, it was darn heavy without anything in it.. I definitely wouldn't be able to carry it... Smaller Kelly can't fit much though it is indeed very cute..

Gorgeous pix and you are such a beautiful couple
Congrats and Best wishes to both of you
Hi Juda, thanks so much for your wishes. We need it.. :smile:

wonderful pix! congratulations and happy birthday!
Super pics...you look so pretty!
thanks so much for sharing those lovely photos and happy birthday!
beautiful pictures! love the color and it looks great on you : )

happy 21st birthday!

Hi doloresmia, Kellybag, nycmom, thedseer, thanks alot.. :P

dinitegrity - Welcome to BV! This is the strangest thing...this morning I was thinking about you...maybe I was remembering a Hermes post, I really have no explanation for it. Now I see your thread! The beautiful bag you have is the Delft Blue Intrecciato Plume Bag. That is the name on the BV website. Congratulations!

Hi jburgh, how weird is it that you was thinking about me?? LOL. But I like it.. Thanks for the bag name you check for me.. Now i know it.. What is 'Intrecciato Plume'? Is it the color name? Thanks alot.. It was very informative...

What a gorgeous bag and you are a beautiful young woman. The bag is very Kelly like on you!!

Congrats to you and your fiance - a beautiful couple!!!

Oh wow, do I feel old now! lol
Hi kroquet, No you ain't old!! Everyone of us are young! Thanks so much for your nice words.. Very kind of you... :P

Congrats on your delft bag and your ebano wallet! Both are amazing first BVs! Happy 21st Birthday!

Thanks lvdreamer, I agreed.. Amazing BVs indeed...

thxs for sharing and congrats n yer BV
Thanks LV-PRADAfanatic :smile:

Beautiful purchases!! Love the color and style of the bag. Congrats on your 21st b-day and on your engagement!!

Hi BgaHolic, yeah I saw it on the display window of Tsim Sha Tsui Harbour City, BV, went in and ask for it then phew bought it. Fast and Swift. I just like it (the style) the moment I tried the display piece and the very light weight + soft + fluffy lambskin factor.

Thanks for sharing your story and your photos with us. Enjoy your BVs! Best wishes on your engagement.

Your bag looks great and so are you!

Love the bag and the wallet and you two look very good and lovely together.

Thank you for sharing and Happy birthday!!!

Hi blueiris, ivy1026, aaa_1188, Thanks so much.. My DF have a share in choosing it.. LOL.

congratulations! I see you did get your questions answered. I saw that bag last weekend and it's lovely in person. It looks perfect on you.

Also, your manicure is outstanding! How original! And your ring is beautiful. What a wonderful trip to HK.
Congrats on your new BV's, you and your fiance are too cute. Love the nails.

Hi boxermom & ReRe, both of you are so sharp, you saw my manicure and ring? LOL.. But the bag is very lovely IRL.. Nothing the pictures can show how great the bag turns out IRL. It just caught my attention.

Belated Happy Birthday! Congrats on the lovely BV loot and the engagement.

I :heart: HK.
I :heart: BV.

Thanks TDL, I like your 'Hearts'!

Congrats on everything! You are so beautiful and young. :biggrin: Enjoy your new BV love!

I really enjoyed your pictures and your beautiful new BV pieces! Congratulations!

your bag looks great on you! just the right color and style! and i am in awe of your manicure!

Congrats on your 1st and 2nd BV! Delft looks amazing on you and your ebano wallet is such a classic.

Happy 21st birthday and congrats on your engagement!

Happy 21ST!!!! I just saw that beautiful bag in SF yesterday and it was gorgeous. Enjoy your bag and wallet too!

gorgeous!! congrats!!!

Great pics. Gorgeous BV. Thanks for sharing and congrats!

Hi bags4fun, sbelle, liquid_room, sngsk, Bichon Lover, beljwl, BAL_Fanatic, Thanks you all wonderful ladies here for your very kind words and compliment. BV ladies are great and you rock!! :smile:
I love being here!!! Thanks again

The more I look at your bag the more in love I'm falling with it! Uh oh! :lol: I love everything about it! It is so Grace Kelly! I think I've never been attracted to the Hermes bags because they remind me of a female executive's briefcase. I'm not a structured person and so that look doesn't fit me. I'm very laid back and love the softness and laid back structure to this bag and surprisingly, the color!! Great purchase!!!

Wonderful purchases! Enjoy your birthday, and I'm sure you will have many many more beautiful BV purchases in your future! :love:

3 congrats for each occasion, bday, 1st bv & 2nd bv.
Lucky you for having such a wonderful DF. Hope you guys have a spectacular wedding :smile:
Fancy a BV knot? :P
Hi Leah and BagEssence, thanks alot alot.. I do hope we have a good wedding that follows... BV Knot is the clutch bag right? Erm, currently I am not into it yet.. LOL..

The more I look at your bag the more in love I'm falling with it! Uh oh! :lol: I love everything about it! It is so Grace Kelly! I think I've never been attracted to the Hermes bags because they remind me of a female executive's briefcase. I'm not a structured person and so that look doesn't fit me. I'm very laid back and love the softness and laid back structure to this bag and surprisingly, the color!! Great purchase!!!

Hi BgaHolic, you are really very very very nice!!! I love how you phrase everything!!! The 'Grace Kelly' part to the hermes like female executive's briefcase to everything... I really love love love this bag so much that I can do it without my Chanel.. It is so squashy... :P

Nice bag and wallet. Everything about the bag is perfect on you. You look great. I like your manicure too. First time for me to see something like that. Happy 21st birthday. You and your fiance look wonderful together.