1999 Shooting Star Cadena

I remember reading that someone was looking for this one. I will let that person take it but if I ever find another . . . I will get one because my street name 'shooting star'

Sorry, Princess! I didn't ask! I saw it in the glass showcase and exclaimed "Hey, isn't that the shooting star cadena?" The SA smiled and nodded. I asked her which year the cadena was made for, but at that moment she couldn't recall. She unlocked the showcase, turned it upside down and said 1999. I was puzzled and asked how is it possible that the store still has it, and the supervisor said it is because a customer ordered one some time back, and Paris was only wiling to send a "min" number of pieces, and so ....

orchids - received your PM. And replied you too.

princess - I've PMed you the phone number of the store. it's close to midnight for us here, so you'll have to call in 10 hours' time. That makes it Friday 10 am SG time. Singapore is in Asia!

LOL! I'm sure you could hear the collective gasp! DQ (and MrsS)--NOT necessarily a bad idea! Some crazy H-addict (cough) might just shell out enough $$$ for it.

orchids - received your PM. And replied you too.

princess - I've PMed you the phone number of the store. it's close to midnight for us here, so you'll have to call in 10 hours' time. That makes it Friday 10 am SG time. Singapore is in Asia!

Thanks. I didn't realize you were in Singapore. I couldn't figure out what the SG stood for!! Sorry to seem stupid!! Thanks for the info.