1941 collection pieces on sale

The sales reps that took care of me said that it looks like not many people know about the sale as of yet. My home store had scant supplies since its smaller but I traveled ~45 mins away and the boutique there had an entire wall dedicated to the sale. They had more items on sale than whats listed on the website, like the black and pink tea rose line was readily available there but I dont think I saw it listed on the site. Made it out with the black embellished Rogue 36 and couldnt be happier. Im debating whether or not to put the squeeze on my wallet more tomorrow

Did you buy the Felix rogue? Am debating that or the wild tea rose in chalk. I bought the black/pink at a Saks promotion- not as good a price on sale now but who knew. You bought some amazing pieces- I am sure they will be gone soon.

I vote for wild tea rose!

I'm not a big fan of "Felix", so I feel like I'll get tired of the print.

Attachments

• IMG_1265.JPG
    IMG_1265.JPG
    179 KB · Views: 658
  • IMG_1266.JPG
    IMG_1266.JPG
    147.5 KB · Views: 677
I vote for wild tea rose!

I'm not a big fan of "Felix", so I feel like I'll get tired of the print.
Thank you so much for the beautiful photos! I think I am going for the tea rose + the 36 black rogue (wish the handles were plain but can't beat the price and I am not fond of reptile handles). Great pieces are on sale!

Reactions: SEWDimples
The SA at the store I picked up my online order from didn't even seem aware of the pre-sale, I had mentioned it and she said she thought it wasn't starting "until the 14th"! (maybe she meant the 24th)

Last edited:
Went to my local Coach store and purchased the Butterscotch Rogue Satchel in Colorblock with snake detail.
This is the regular size, which I love so much better than the 36. The handles are very nice too.
My SA Nicole at SouthPark store in Charlotte is really great. She had everything ready for me.
View attachment 3704161
Love this bag! ! I keep going back to it to drool lol. I don't have anything close to this color but not sure I could work it into my wardrobe. What color clothing do you plan on wearing with this? I'm mostly in black/grey/purple/teals and sometimes leopard prints.

Reactions: SEWDimples
I am so glad someone started this thread. Because of it I went in and got a bag that was sold out online but my local
Store had. And I got 40% off!! The sale does not start until next week but my SA gave me the sale price today. This was my Mother's Day gift. I added rexy and my monogrammed mom tag to complete the look. I am in love with this bag! [emoji173]️
IMG_1495262413.582754.jpg

I got some pieces I bought at initial launch but returned/ or sold..... mainly because I didn't love them enough at the full retail price.
So I got Wild Tea Rose white rogue 25, Black/pink tea rose 25, Fringe Fern rogue, White Tea Rose double dinky, Wild Tea rose fringe dinky, Beatniks fringe dinky, black/pink tea rose clutch, Tea Rose bag charm, and Elvis charm
Wow how many bags do you have in your collection it must be awesome esp with an Elvis charm

I am so glad someone started this thread. Because of it I went in and got a bag that was sold out online but my local
Store had. And I got 40% off!! The sale does not start until next week but my SA gave me the sale price today. This was my Mother's Day gift. I added rexy and my monogrammed mom tag to complete the look. I am in love with this bag! [emoji173]️
View attachment 3704321

Adorable!! Congrats!