1941 collection pieces on sale

I know the 25 green fringe is bc I did a presale on it today. Unsure aabout the regular size.
I was really surprised so much 1941 is on sale, as were they. It does seem to be stuff there isn't a lot of, didn't sell well or is past season. I'd much rather see Coach get rid of their 1941 old stock via a retail summer sale than via the outlets.
I hope everyone gets great deals!

I know the 25 green fringe is bc I did a presale on it today. Unsure aabout the regular size.
I was really surprised so much 1941 is on sale, as were they. It does seem to be stuff there isn't a lot of, didn't sell well or is past season. I'd much rather see Coach get rid of their 1941 old stock via a retail summer sale than via the outlets.
I hope everyone gets great deals!

Regular size fringe suede is included.

Also double dinky bags are included.

Reactions: Suzanne B.
The fringed Rogue is the only item I might be interested in. I prefer the 25 size, but I don't think I can handle using a bag that is a bright green. The regular rogue is a bit on the large and heavy side for me, but that olive color in suede with fringe is killer. I wanted to wait and see how well it held up or if it got slouchy real quick before making my decision, can't do that now if I want to make use of the sale. *sigh*

Reactions: keishapie1973