1941 collection pieces on sale

Can anyone weigh in on Coach's larger saddle bags? I'd like to get some opinions on the Saddle Bag With Colorblock Snake Detail in particular. I've had my eye on it while I was at the store.

With the sale going on I'm having difficulties trying to decide whether to invest on that or on a different bag possibly another Rogue. Help please!

Well, I just pulled the trigger and bought the Rogue satchel in the chalk w/ oxblood handles. I have loved that color combo since it first came out in the regular Rogue, and the satchel style just speaks to me more. I showed it to dh and he goes "That's a nice looking bag!" and convinced me to buy it. :biggrin: I haven't purchased a Coach bag in quite a while, I am excited!

Thats an amazing deal! How'd you get the extra 10%???

It was either a return or floor Model and had something on the bottom. My SA said I could do a return (as it was sent to their store for me to pick up) or she could give me an extra 10% off. There really isn't much of a chance to get this bag (& would mostly have the same "issues"). I love it and I decided to live with the "issues".

Well, I just pulled the trigger and bought the Rogue satchel in the chalk w/ oxblood handles. I have loved that color combo since it first came out in the regular Rogue, and the satchel style just speaks to me more. I showed it to dh and he goes "That's a nice looking bag!" and convinced me to buy it. :biggrin: I haven't purchased a Coach bag in quite a while, I am excited!

Excellent choice!! And bonus that the dh likes it too!!

View attachment 3708107View attachment 3708109

I just got home!!! I rushed to take the pics as it's getting dark out!

I love the denim color even more then in the store & the same goes for Butterscotch.
I will say, the butterscotch was definitely a return/floor model and it had a little "dirt" on the bottom. My SA conditioned it for me & gave me an extra 10% off. I figure when I start to use it the same will happen. Only a few stores have some left & they will also most likely be floor models as well. For this price & the fact that I have lusted after this bag, I'm happy to have it in my collection!
Yay! So glad you got them. They are gorgeous.

Reactions: HeatherL
Yup, I'm sure fringe bags are not popular, that's why they are included in this sale even though they came out around Jan this year. As much as I like the fringe rogue, I'm debating to keep it or not. Bought too many bags, along with 2 jackets, 2 t-shirts and a hoodie....
Which fringe rogue did you get? I love the feel of them and the colors are pretty. You're right they're not for everyone but I like that they made them for those who do. They might have overestimated production. But luckily those who want them can get a good price. What I want to know is who bought the crocodile rogues? For some reason that one gave me the creeps. [emoji3]

Congrats! I like that color combination. Was it included in the sale?

View attachment 3708107View attachment 3708109

I just got home!!! I rushed to take the pics as it's getting dark out!

I love the denim color even more then in the store & the same goes for Butterscotch.
I will say, the butterscotch was definitely a return/floor model and it had a little "dirt" on the bottom. My SA conditioned it for me & gave me an extra 10% off. I figure when I start to use it the same will happen. Only a few stores have some left & they will also most likely be floor models as well. For this price & the fact that I have lusted after this bag, I'm happy to have it in my collection!
Both bags are gorgeous!! Congrats and enjoy!

Yup, I'm sure fringe bags are not popular, that's why they are included in this sale even though they came out around Jan this year. As much as I like the fringe rogue, I'm debating to keep it or not. Bought too many bags, along with 2 jackets, 2 t-shirts and a hoodie....
I love the suede and the way it takes color- the leather is gorgeous. But I cannot carry off the look- it is too much for me- the silhouette is a bit cumbersome IMO. Others look great with the bag. Don't keep it if it is not going to make you happy or linger on the shelf. You know there will be other things to tempt us soon enough :smile:

Which fringe rogue did you get? I love the feel of them and the colors are pretty. You're right they're not for everyone but I like that they made them for those who do. They might have overestimated production. But luckily those who want them can get a good price. What I want to know is who bought the crocodile rogues? For some reason that one gave me the creeps. [emoji3]

I got fern fringe, love the color with silver hardware..... but it feels like picking up 6 bags seem a little too much lol.

I saw the croc rogue, personally didn't like it, because of the way croc skin was attached to the bag, it didn't look luxurious. But I kind of like the snake whipstitch 25 rogue though

Reactions: Satcheldoll