18th birthday

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi :smile:
    Basically my sister turns 18 in 3 weeks and my parents are really interested in buying her a nice bag so I was wondering whether you could help me on prices for the classic bags that chanel sell or any current ones that arent overly branded as I don't think she'd like it that much if it had a massive logo on the front.

Sorry if this is a bit vague haha but we're really not sure where to start!

2. oh and we're in London so prices in £ would be great! :smile:

3. It's probably easier to know what your budget is and work from there. For an 18 yer old, I would think a WOC or Half Moon would be nice.

4. How much is the budget?

5. Sorry completely forgot to put budget! haha, probably max. £1500

6. £1500 is close to $2300 - I would suggest woc or pst/gst

7. a woc (wallet on chain). they're gorgeous

8. WoC. Definitely :smile:

9. woc, theyre cuteeee and suits an 18 y/o (like me !)

10. Woc or a mini flap!

11. I just got a pst for my 18th it's gorgeous

12. I think a GST would be very nice and practical..otherwise a WOC..the current collection has many colourful ones and styles to choose from =)

13. a GST in any color would be really nice, or even a PST.

I actually really like the cambon bags, but I know that they lose some of their appeal because everyone seems to carry them and there's a lot of fakes.

14. I think mini flap or PST