17C turquoise!

Dear Raspberry, Oh Sorry I missed such your sweet comment previously!:doh: Thanks so much for your sweet heart for my ivory mini ;) Yes I love it so much and often using it now. Btw, You have such a beautiful Red coco handle!!:love:That is the best red in the season!! Congratulation [emoji813]

WOW :loveeyes:What a beautiful photo Raspberry!!! :love: Thanks so much for sharing such pretty photo!! Seriously, your talent and skill is just amazing!!!I know how it is difficult to capture this color by camera and you really capture so well. I hope Chanel check this forum and they needs you to help their better advertisements!!:yes:
Awww.. Thank you so much for your compliment dear! Just a house wife just loves to do photo editing at home now~~ thing that makes me happy! [emoji38][emoji38] Lol I am a big fan of turquoise color especially in slg. [emoji172][emoji170] Really LOVE LOVE LOVE your amazing gorgeous collectoon dear. Cannot wait to see your SS17 purchases. [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Reactions: shopgirl4cc
I have the mini o-case and the card holder in caviar. The color is beautiful and mostly it is the leather that is so soft! There was a big difference between the lambskin and the caviar - enough that I did not like he lambskin but loved the caviar.

In my opinion, it is very different from the Tiffany blue. Attached my own photo first and you can see a store view for the medium.

IMG_1484413665.480297.jpg

IMG_1484413714.875590.jpg

Reactions: Acctt
I have the mini o-case and the card holder in caviar. The color is beautiful and mostly it is the leather that is so soft! There was a big difference between the lambskin and the caviar - enough that I did not like he lambskin but loved the caviar.

In my opinion, it is very different from the Tiffany blue. Attached my own photo first and you can see a store view for the medium.

View attachment 3574251

View attachment 3574252

Hi there where did you see this medium? I'm looking for one! [emoji4]