16 motif necklace in YG with MOP: to sell or to keep?

VCA21

Mar 22, 2016
Hi,

Recently became the owner of 16 motif necklace in YG with MOP. It is an "old" necklace about 8 yr. old, but it is in great condition-no visible scratches to the naked eye at least. My first reaction was to sell it, but after while i feel like there is no reason for me to part with :lol: "my precious" necklace.

The age and it's retail value concern me....may be i should sell it and get something "new" instead ????

What would you do?

It is a gorgeous necklace. However, if it was mine, I would sell it and get 4 pieces to replace it with a less price than the necklace price.

I would buy the following:
- 10 motif necklace
- magic ear clips
- magic ring
- between the finger ring

In this case, I will have a full set instead of one necklace.

Thank you PoohBear, 00Sara00 and Sailorstripes!!!

It is great advice to get several pieces instead of one! I think i would love to do it if i sell the necklace, already addicted to VCA jewelry :smile:

Anyway i keep the necklace for now, i love that it has all three sizes: sweet, vintage and magic, this was i try to find out which size i like best for the pendant and earrings :smile:

Thank you!

Hi,

Recently became the owner of 16 motif necklace in YG with MOP. It is an "old" necklace about 8 yr. old, but it is in great condition-no visible scratches to the naked eye at least. My first reaction was to sell it, but after while i feel like there is no reason for me to part with :lol: "my precious" necklace.

The age and it's retail value concern me....may be i should sell it and get something "new" instead ????

What would you do?

If you love it, keep it!

Hi,

What would you do?

i say keep. i love that it's different sizes. i am assuming you are referring to the magic 16 motif right? it's a beautiful necklace. i have the same and love it so much! it's a little bit more expensive but it's quite extradordinary.