~~12A Charm Necklaces~~

I got my hands on the dangling purse earrings with the matching purse charm necklace today; I was absolutely over the moon when I picked them up! Especially when my husband and I had to drive 2 1/2 hours to the nearest Chanel store to us.

Don't mean to be a party-pooper here. However, on closer inspection when I got home, I noticed that the connecting bits between the purse and its respective hangers on both the earrings and neckleace are made real(!) thin. Paranoia is taking over as I think about them snapping easily. Just wondering if you ladies with the same items share similar concerns? Thanks for sharing :smile:

I got my hands on the dangling purse earrings with the matching purse charm necklace today; I was absolutely over the moon when I picked them up! Especially when my husband and I had to drive 2 1/2 hours to the nearest Chanel store to us.

Don't mean to be a party-pooper here. However, on closer inspection when I got home, I noticed that the connecting bits between the purse and its respective hangers on both the earrings and neckleace are made real(!) thin. Paranoia is taking over as I think about them snapping easily. Just wondering if you ladies with the same items share similar concerns? Thanks for sharing :smile:

Glad you brought this up. I bought the same necklace and had to send it back cuz 1) the enamel on the purse had a flawed spot where it appeared to be missing the gloss and 2) the lobster clasp was defective to the point that the inner mechanism was visible on the outside of the clasp. I will not be seeking a replacement as I realize now it was more of an impulse "WANT" buy after seeing all the pretty pieces in this collection, (vs a "NEED" buy).

My simple belt from this collection

P1000561.jpg

P1000556.jpg

It actually goes quite well with dresses belted at the waist

P1000554.jpg

Also planning to wear it with cropped pants with the top ticked in for work. But first I need to punch two more holes (one inner and one outer) so that the belt fits better.

Glad you brought this up. I bought the same necklace and had to send it back cuz 1) the enamel on the purse had a flawed spot where it appeared to be missing the gloss and 2) the lobster clasp was defective to the point that the inner mechanism was visible on the outside of the clasp. I will not be seeking a replacement as I realize now it was more of an impulse "WANT" buy after seeing all the pretty pieces in this collection, (vs a "NEED" buy).

Bummer to hear about your experience. These 2 pieces are my favourites from the entire collection, had high hopes for them. I've decided to keep them; they are just so pretty. I will be extra careful with them *fingers-crossed* These were definitely "need-buys" for me, I couldn't keep my hands off them the second my SA showed them to me. P.S - love the lingos, "want-buy" vs "need-buy" :biggrin:

Just wondering for those who have or have seen the charming chic brooch and the choker necklace with charms - could you share which of the two did you prefer and why?

Also would the necklace look like there's too many dangly parts for wearing to work?

I currently have the purse charm necklace and wear that to work all the time ;)