$1005 BIN Bleu Twiggy

1. I want this bag so badly, but I need the bags I have listed on eBay to sell first! I have a question: Is the price on this bag higher than the retail price of a Twiggy and, if so, why?

2. Oh, I hope someone can answer this question: How does this color compare to Blueberry?

3. The Bleu is like a darker shade of Cornflower and the Blue Berry is a very dark blue in my opinion.

Also, Twiggy is $1095 (and possibly tax and or shipping)

4. ^^ Is this not THE cornflower? This is a different blue?

5. It's cornflower.:yes:

6. ^^ Thanks Cilia. I thought this was the cornflower, but wasn't sure!

7. Navy is the official Balenciaga term for what we call "Cornflower." It is a beautiful color and goes well with jeans!

8. I thought I was nuts...this should be titled Cornflower...beautifiul bag!

9. Navy, which is bleu, was F/W 05. I'm selling one now and you can clearly see, it's not the same color. That twiggy is cornflower.

10. I thought it looked like Cornflower but she put Navy blue so I thought it was Blue Roi...:P

11. blue roi would be darker, more purple undertones.

12. Oooo a Cornflower Twiggy. I have to push the colour, it's fabulous! It's such a true blue - the Balenciaga I have had the most use for because she goes with so many colours! I am not the seller of the bag, just loving the Cornflower colour and Twiggy's my girl!

I wish you well,

Bridget

13. it's cornflower, just the different name. if only this is TEAL! sniff sniff

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice