10 year anniversary gift. Help me decide

taya19

O.G.
Jan 13, 2011
So my DH got me a love ring and a bracelet from the love collection for our 10 year anniversary. I love the ring but I am not sure about the bracelet. I will go tomorrow to exchange the ring to a yellow gold and I might get another bracelet. I have a few options and I wish you
can help me choose. I also don't want to pay so much more money to get the new bracelet so I narrowed down the options to:
thin love bracelet
thin JUC
Love cuff/open bracelet
Which one of these 3 would you get or should I return both ring and bracelet to get the bigger love or JUC.
Please and advice would be highly appreciated

Attachments

• 20190711_163204.jpg
    20190711_163204.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 672
So my DH got me a love ring and a bracelet from the love collection for our 10 year anniversary. I love the ring but I am not sure about the bracelet. I will go tomorrow to exchange the ring to a yellow gold and I might get another bracelet. I have a few options and I wish you
can help me choose. I also don't want to pay so much more money to get the new bracelet so I narrowed down the options to:
thin love bracelet
thin JUC
Love cuff/open bracelet
Which one of these 3 would you get or should I return both ring and bracelet to get the bigger love or JUC.

The ring looks gorgeous on you! I think you should go in store and try both the thin love and the original love to see if you like one over the other. Personally I like the thin love only when it is stacked with something else (original love or thin JUC). Please let us know what you decide!

I like the ring too, in fact I have one just like it I wear as a wedding ring! But for the bracelet, I don't care for this style, I much prefer the original Love bracelet. Additionally, I agree with Himeko, the thin Love is best when paired with something else. I don't know what the price difference is between the thin and traditional, but if you can swing it, the traditional Love would look absolutely wonderful with the ring! I'm also not a fan of the cuff or thin JUC, don't get me wrong they're beautiful pieces. Bottom line is you need to wear what you enjoy.

a.jpg
So my DH got me a love ring and a bracelet from the love
collection for our 10 year anniversary. I love the ring but I am not sure about the bracelet. I will go tomorrow to exchange the ring to a yellow gold and I might get another bracelet. I have a few options and I wish you
thin love bracelet
thin JUC
Love cuff/open bracelet

thin love bracelet
thin JUC
Love cuff/open bracelet
If it were me, I’d return both and get the classic love. That piece to me is such a classic piece that will stand the test of time. Something that you will likely always cherish. Of course go try it on and see which piece sings to you.

One thing to point out though, as this is a anniversary from your DH - will he be hurt that you are returning pieces that he picked out and bought for you? Only you will know this and whether this is a consideration at all.

Please come back and let us know what you decide to do!

thin love bracelet
thin JUC
Love cuff/open bracelet
I vote thin love

thin love bracelet
thin JUC
Love cuff/open bracelet

Lovely ring.

My vote: thin love bracelet

I have a baby Love bracelet and I love it. I get compliments on it all the time since people see it less often. Have you looked at the baby Love with diamonds?

But if your heart is on a Love bangle, then I would return both and get the classic. If you decide you want the ring later, I would buy one pre-owned as it doesn’t seem like the rings hold most of their value.

Reactions: Tb22 and taya19
happy anniversary, congratulations!
i love them both! they look great on you and they are classics you can wear them for a long time also stack them for versatility.
your husband is so very sweet to gift you with such lovely gifts. is he ok with your exchanging? you know how DH would say its ok but surely it would make him feel better when you accept his gifts? just a 2 cents from lady 50s

your husband is so sweet!

out of the options you have mentioned - I would exchange the bracelet for small love or juc or return both and get the classic love.

Cant go wrong with any of the options you have mentioned as they are all lovely pieces.

Good luck in deciding and please update us on what you decide.

thin love bracelet
thin JUC
Love cuff/open bracelet

The ring looks gorgeous on you! I got my LOVE ring last Valentine's Day from my BF and he just got me the matching LOVE bracelet (both the thicker versions) for Christmas...

BUT I would say to return both and get the larger LOVE bracelet. While I adore my ring too, I take it off when I sleep/shower/work out/cook, etc. Bottom line, I don't have it on all the time and some days I forget to put it on... While the bracelet I keep on 24/7 - I haven't taken it off since receiving it and I don't plan on ever doing so (unless it's for something where I have to like a surgery or something...)

Then you can get the ring later down the road.... and that purchase won't hurt the wallet as much as the larger love bracelet. So, it can be your next birthday gift or maybe even Valentines gift!:P