10% off at Coach Outlets

inluvwCoach

Jan 2, 2009
Quick question does anyone know how the Coach outlet determines when they do the extra 10% off sale. I've been their a couple of times and I think around Christmas they were giving out extra 10% off flyers. I asked the SA if they were going to have this often she said that every day when they open JAX will notify them if that sale is on or off. Not sure if thats true??! Just wondering if their is a method to their madness.

Just curious because I'm going to the Riverhead,Ny outlets tomorrow and AC, New Jersey outlets on Wednesday.

THANKS,,xoxo LAST DAY OF PCE!! WEEE!!!:heart:

I think they started doing this during last year's Thanksgiving sale, and randomly during weekends after that. I went to my outlet yesterday and they were doing it for the President's sale weekend.

It seems that they're offering the add'l 10% off coupons during the holiday weekends this year. I'd recommend calling ahead and checking in with your local Coach outlet first regarding the add'l 10% off coupons and add'l 50% off the clearance items.

Based on the coupons since T-Day, it's been only holiday weekends, although they extended "holiday" during the Christmas shopping season. This year, they did it New Year's weekend, MLK weekend, and President's Day weekend. I bet they'll have it Easter weekend, but not sure when else.