10 months was worth the wait...

It looks beautiful on you, congrats! I was looking at the Berkeley too, but the Duomo was the one for me:heart:

By the way - you must have some "bag account"! :PYou bought the beautiful Suhali Lockit just before Christmas - how can you afford a new bag so soon after such a pricy bag? Any secrets you´d like to share??;)

actually the only reason i was able to get this bag now, was because i discovered a large amount of scrap gold in my jewelry box. earrings that i'd lost the match to, broken chains, bent or dented pieces...gold spot price was VERY high when i realized this (not sure what it is today, i'm gonna go look) but i gathered a bunch, weighed it, and found a reputable company online that buys scrap gold. when i sold it, the going rate on the market was $894.94 per ounce of gold. i had a few ounces, so i converted my ounces into pennyweights (the measurment for gold) and determined the amount i'd receive by punching it into this company's online calculator, so i got lucky. lol. it was a very easy process and i had the cash in no time. so i said, hello berkeley! lol.

actually the only reason i was able to get this bag now, was because i discovered a large amount of scrap gold in my jewelry box. earrings that i'd lost the match to, broken chains, bent or dented pieces...gold spot price was VERY high when i realized this (not sure what it is today, i'm gonna go look) but i gathered a bunch, weighed it, and found a reputable company online that buys scrap gold. when i sold it, the going rate on the market was $894.94 per ounce of gold. i had a few ounces. so i got lucky. lol. it was a very easy process and i had the cash in no time. so i said, hello berkeley! lol.

Now thats a girl that knows how to get her bag!;) Lol - don´t think I´ll be able to do the same to get the Suhali Lockit.. Oh well, someday this year...

It's very pretty! Congratulations :flowers:
By the way, I love your hair! It's the perfect shade of blonde :nuts:

thank you! my hair colorist would appreciate that comment. lol. i actually had her put reddish auburn lowlights in it the last time i was in. i loved it, and then it faded a bit. when i go back in i am going to have her do it in the same spots so it pops more.

OMG your puppy is sooooooo cute!!! Congrats! Your bag looks terrific on you BTW! What a great start to the new year for you! Too bad you're in S.Jersey-I'm in central NJ-shop at Short Hills; am definitely hitting the NY (midtown) store this spring! What website did you sell your gold on?? Pretty and SMART you are!!! Good luck w the new job!

OMG your puppy is sooooooo cute!!! Congrats! Your bag looks terrific on you BTW! What a great start to the new year for you! Too bad you're in S.Jersey-I'm in central NJ-shop at Short Hills; am definitely hitting the NY (midtown) store this spring! What website did you sell your gold on?? Pretty and SMART you are!!! Good luck w the new job!

thank you :biggrin: lol. i know i did not even realize how much i would get for some stupid pieces of gold i'd have no use for. i thought at first the amount the calculator said was pulling my leg...i was like there's no way i can have that much money sitting there on that little scale in just scrap crap...lol. i just made sure most of it was 14 karat gold. the site i sold it on was thepmtgroup.com.

i'll be in manhattan this spring. just not sure exactly when ;) i'm at 57th street usually when i purchase. my last two i had to do really quick. otherwise everything comes from 5th avenue.

Congratulations on your gorgeous new bag, adorable new puppy, and brand new job! How exciting for you! What a way to start the new year off --- definitely with a big bang!! Your modeling pics look great as usual!! Way to go, Kelly!