10 Best Fashion Disasters of 2007

I don't think Nelly Furtado's is a total knightmare.
The rest of them could have been rescued if they'd only looked in the mirror (which I have to assume they didn't) before they left. Eva Longoria would have realized how gorgeous her dress would have been without the flamenco dancer add on sleeves. :Push:

Why is Hayden wearing a maternity dress? And Avril is always a fashion disaster. I really don't think Kelly Osbourne looks that bad though. I can't stand her but that's one of the least tacky things I've seen on her.

I hate how the media tore apart Hayden for this dress. Yeah, it is a little poofy, but she's basically a kid still and she's so beautiful.

She could wear a trash bag and still look good. I think some of the reporters are just jealous of her and have nothing better to say. I think she would have looked much better in something NOT POOFY b/c she's so thin, but you know it probably wasn't her decision to wear it. Some idiot stylist probably wanted to make her look bad.

It's funny how people judge them and say they have no style, etc, etc and yet there is designer somewhere making these awful excuses of a dress, and for some strange reason no one is stopping them.