1 or 2 Wallet/s For All Bags?

I use the Zippy coin purse most days unless I am working. We don't have a secure place for belongings at my work and with lots of employees coming and going I worry about theft.

I use a cheap change purse I got from a Coach outlet in the US when I'm working.

I have four large wallets and a zcp for my Eva. I used to use a cles before I got zcp. For my larger bags I carry either my pomme zippy or one of my Sarahs. Unfortunately I don't wear my Eva that often so the zcp doesn't get used that much.

I have a roses zippy and a mono flueri pm...so a bigger one for my bigger bags and smaller one when I don't have as much to carry or am carrying a smaller bag :smile:

Wow - a mono fleuri pm, that's a cutie! :biggrin:

I like to have the two sizes of wallets..I own and use lots of small clutch type bags and the small wallet is needed...when using more normal sized bags I like a full sized wallet...for for me having both sizes is necessary! im even thinking of getting another smaller sized one

What is your small size wallet?

I also use a big wallet every day in every bag..the Sarah Fleuri...in pink:graucho:

I have yet to buy a small wallet because I never carry a small bag:P

yet.................

Sarah Fleuri in pink! It's pretty! ;)