08 Chloe Paddington in Sable, should I keep her?

luvinmybags

Nov 1, 2007
It was a total impulse buy. I saw her on neimanmarcus.com and then she was gone by the time I signed in. Then, a few hours later she reappeared, so I jumped on it. A week later, I had her in my possession, and, "ooooohhhhhh," was the feeling.

The only problem is, it's Christmas time and I really can't afford to be spending $1000 on myself right now. I do think this bag is a such a beauty and the leather is sooooooooo soft and supple. And the silver hardware just made it perfect.

So, my question is, did I score a good deal getting her at $998 which is 50% off retail? Or is this (exact) bag not hard to find on sale for less? I don't have any stores around me that carry Chloe, so I don't know. I keep trying to put her back in the box to send her back, but I just can't do it. I feel like I'm going to thoroughly regret it.

But I didn't even know I wanted this bag until five minutes before buying her. Like I said, a total impulse buy.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?cmCat=search&itemId=prod48210117