06 ANTHRACITE Paddy... looking for photos...

let me know how the spa trip goes for the aubergine, I was thinking to send my baby tan paddy for a re-dye, but don't know if I want to be without it for any length of time, if the results aren't truly amazing.
Well done about the offer, you are obviously learning off BMB how to get a good deal:smile:

AIMTREE - has your anthracite color held up well, and do you carry it much?
The metallic doesn't seem to come off at all. Out of all my paddies this is the one that I throw around the most and it even has be on a long flight, where it was stepped on by the person next to me.
I'm actually suprised when other people say their metallics wear because so far it seems fine, only scuffed corner shows a little black coming through.

oh also, AFF is so expensive! I don't know how she gets her prices, some are almost retail for bags which are 2 years old!

Will let you know how the aubergine looks... will probably take a month.
Anthracite on black leather.. that explains WHY that metalllic will hold up so well... they actually matched the leather to the metallic color.... unlike other metallics! The aubergine had some black showing thru, which did not look too bad. Dark metallic, dark leather. But the argent will not fare as well IMO when that shiny silver starts coming off of black leather.

HM... TAN leather underneath..?? I suppose the black might look worse.
How did your argent look IRL? Do you see any wear yet? Are you USING it yet?

yeah tan, i have a rgent purse that has worn on the corner slightly ato reveal horrible tan leather!

my argent paddy, has a couple of slight marks! nothing serious! near new really!
i want to get some protector before i start using her