05 black city

Sabinalynn

Bag obsessed
O.G.
Dec 17, 2007
Hi everyone:smile: I've been lusting after the 05 black balenciaga city and I have a few questions..
Are they still as desirable as they used to be?
How much should I expect to pay for one in excellent condition?
Are they stlll as Valuable as they used to be? Do they hold their value really well?
Thanks!

Hi everyone:smile: I've been lusting after the 05 black balenciaga city and I have a few questions..
Are they still as desirable as they used to be?
How much should I expect to pay for one in excellent condition?
Are they stlll as Valuable as they used to be? Do they hold their value really well?
Thanks!

05 black city is forever desirable. I used to have several Black city in diferent years but 05 is the bestest for me.

Balenciaga resell prices are gone down massively last few years and I still remeber that 05 Black City was used to be traded more than US$1500 easily but not anymore.

In an excellent conditon 05 bags are a little hard to find especially its been nearly 7 years since then. But rarely mint condition 05 bags pop up online shops and auctions so good luck !

I still have my 05 black city and it is still gorgeous. Honestly I haven't used it in ages but recently took it back out and it is beautiful. Handles are worn slightly but rest of bag held up beautifully.